BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I have this at home and it really works to clean the face. it leaves it clean and gets rid of makeup. defiantly something that I will purchase again.
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I love it , I always use this to clean my face and it always feels nice and refreshing because I feel like it really gets in my pores and cleans them
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This product is great, my skin is kinda sensitive so I have to becareful what I use. I would defiently recommend d it to others with sensitive skin.
Yoheliz P.
I love the fact that this face wash is gentle yet it cleanses your skin. With the foam pump you are able to get an accurate amount of product to use!
Lorena M.
If you have sensitive skin this cleanser if for you! It cleans without drying or irritating your skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean & healthy.
Laura F.
Works great with my sensitive skin. Helps with breakouts. Face feels so clean and refreshed after use. I do think it drys on my skin a little bit.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
The aveeno ultra calming foam cleanser is a great cleanser because it isn't hash on the skin but the pump could be better. Sometimes it gets stuck.
Julia Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I was a lifeguard in the summer and the chlorine was very harsh on my skin. This face wash was soothing and helped keep my skin soft and hydrated.
Kandi T.
Surprise, AZ
With my super dry and sensitive skin this product works amazing. Takes off all of my makeup and never hurts my skin and never creates dry patches.
Noora A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I really like this facial cleanser because it doesn't make me break out. The ingredients are clean and it's mild, so it's not very harsh or drying.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?