BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Natasha S.
Waycross
I loved using this. It cleaned my face without drying it out. It had a very nice sent and wasn't oily. It also soothe my face when my skin was irritated.
Ariel B.
Oceanside , CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Amanda A.
Braintree
Calms skin without over drying. Gets rid of redness in my skin. This product was bought at WALMART and I am a repeat user because it met my expectations.
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
Great product no mess smells great leaves your skin soft and smooth very genial great for sensitive skin, great cost affordable and you don't need much
Anastasia S.
love. its so gentle on my SUPER sensitive face. but it removes my makeup easily. i snatched it up for $5 at target one day and have never looked back.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
I love Aveeno so much it's hard to express! I've been through so many facial cleansers but this was one of the only ones that worked great on my skin!
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I use this cleanser every day. It has helped reduce the redness on my face. I am so happy to find something that works and at a very reasonable price.
Catherine S.
I love the phone it is truly amazing the price is grayed the texture is phenomenal and the smell is amazing and I would totally recommend this product
Linda V.
Perfect for those who have sensitive skin. Works Well! Not scented. Helps blemishes. Repeated user. Highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Yoheliz P.
I love the fact that this face wash is gentle yet it cleanses your skin. With the foam pump you are able to get an accurate amount of product to use!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?