BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Black P.
I use this product daily. It doesn't leave a film or buildup and it removes ALL of my makeup. Even the waterproof mascara. I use the matching makeup remover wipes first and they are amazing.
Tania S.
This product helped me a loottttt Aftter having my first son. My skin was going through a super crazy phase with lot of redness, sensitivity and breakouts. I used this followed with my regular moisturizer and within a couple of weeks my skin was back to normal.
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
Decent cleanser. Does what it should nothing mote nothing less. Affordable and you can find it in all drug stores. The foaming action is nice and leaves your skin very clean. Has a mild scent which I personally don't mind.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I found that this product didn't wash my face too well. It did a basic cleanse but did not clean out pores or anything. I do have very sensitive skin though and this did not create any dry patches like some other washes do
Victoria H.
La Puente, CA
I originally tried this product because it was something my mom used regularly. Though I did like it, it wasn't anything too amazing. It did clean my face, but it left my skin feeling extremely dry. that wasn't too big of an issue though since I use a mosturizer.
Robin H.
I use this cleanser daily. I feel that it does a good job of really helping to remove dirt and oil from my face. I also feel that this cleanser leaves my face feeling moisturized after I use it. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Valerie Y.
i love this it makes my face feel clean and smooth, my only problem was that it left my face a little oily. it did meet most of my expectations. it was very usefull and left my skin clear.
Emilee H.
I have tried cleanser after cleanser, but I always come back to Aveeno. This particular cleanser is perfect for irritated or sensitive skin. I also highly recommend this product for use during summer if you tan regularly as it doesn't hurt you if you're burnt!
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I bought this because I live Avewno products especially bc they are gentle on my sensitive face! And when I saw a foaming soothing cleanser I was Sold! I was very happy with the outcome ;)
Gagan K.
Franklin, WI
This formula is perfect in the winter and the summer because it doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils especially in the summer. Before using this, the product I would use would really dry out my skin and the added moisturizer would make me break out even more.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?