BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Rose C.
Use it every day to remove any residual dirt or oils after removing my makeup. My skin has a tendency to break out so its a must that I keep my T Zone clean clean and still have it be gentle on my face. An excellent affordable and effective product.
Casey D.
I was underwhelmed. I didn't feel like it did any cleaning. I couldn't feel it working into my skin and clearing out my clogged pores, but I guess that's what I get for the price
cheyene G.
Penns Grove, NJ
Aveeno is absolutely amazing for my skin type ! I have such sensitive skin and the calmimg foam is amazing! I cant stress it enough , i love this product. It gently washes away all of your make up and dirt, and it leaves no break outs or redness on my face ! five star product.
Danielle R.
This super soft cleanser is great to clean skin. I felt it made my skin a little dry but helped overall with evening tone and redness. I like the aveeno moisturizer better than the cleanser. Would probably not buy again but would use brand again.
Julie S.
Almena, WI
I like to use this cleanser because my face tends to get red. I have sensitive skin. This soap does not cause irritation for me. It smells nice. I like that it foams and it's easier to rub in. It cleans gently and smells nice. I also like the packaging.
nichole c.
Westport, IN
Loved it. It was foamy and silky and left my face feeling refreshed. It was a little pricey for me but it was worth it. It did an amazing job making my face glow.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
You really can't go wrong with Avenno. This face wash is great for sensitive skin. It gets all the makeup and grime off without drying out my skin, like some do.
Yan Y.
It's fragrance free and good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it's a good value. It doesn't exfoliate the skin much but it's good for daily cleansing.
Ashley P.
It was an okay cleanser, it wasn't very calming to my red skin. was hoping it would dial down the redness but didn't see a change. it also seemed drying. :(
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This product is great, my skin is kinda sensitive so I have to becareful what I use. I would defiently recommend d it to others with sensitive skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.