BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
One of the few brands of facial cleanser that I can use that I know won't make redness flare up on my sensitive skin. It's very gentle and reasonably priced.
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
I have used up 3 bottles already. Great morning and second cleanse cleanser. Gentle and doesn't dry your skin. Plus it's affordable and widely available ūüĎć
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is my favorite. It's easy on the skin (acne fighting ones are sometimes too drying) and convenient (it foams out of the pump).
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Felt so great on my skin- Definitely recommend!
Allie S.
Jupiter, FL
Smells awesome, like all of their products, and is great for at night. It has a calming scent that helps me fall asleep and is great for my sensitive skin!
Natasha S.
Waycross
I loved using this. It cleaned my face without drying it out. It had a very nice sent and wasn't oily. It also soothe my face when my skin was irritated.
danay h.
Harrisburg, PA
Aveeno has never disappointed me. every time i use this my skin is always so soft. plus i have sensitive skin so using jergens doesn't break my skin out.
Stephanie R.
Warsaw, MO
I can always count on this cleanser. It removes the dirt and grime from the day from my face without drying out my skin. A definite value for the dollar!
Amanda A.
Braintree
Calms skin without over drying. Gets rid of redness in my skin. This product was bought at WALMART and I am a repeat user because it met my expectations.
Ariel B.
Oceanside , CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?