BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This product does a good job removing make up and daily 'grime' without drying my skin. It is not irritating and can be used multiple times a day. It is a very good value for the money. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy again.
Molly C.
Downingtown, PA
I like this cleanser, but I do not find that it gets all of my makeup off. I like the pump that it has, and I love how gentle it is. I might repurchase this again if I needed a gentle, morning cleanser.
kimberly l.
Phoenix , Az
The reason I bought this cleanser in the first place is because I have sensitive skin and this one does not irritate my skin, I love using this and applying the positively radiant moisturizer after
Mary Charmaine D.
Gonzales, LA
This Foam Cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin, but it did dry my face, I guess my face is too sensitive. I do love how it lathers and clean my face. I don't think I will buy it again because it's pricey, but I love the other Aveeno products, just not this one.
Tania S.
This product helped me a loottttt Aftter having my first son. My skin was going through a super crazy phase with lot of redness, sensitivity and breakouts. I used this followed with my regular moisturizer and within a couple of weeks my skin was back to normal.
Black P.
I use this product daily. It doesn't leave a film or buildup and it removes ALL of my makeup. Even the waterproof mascara. I use the matching makeup remover wipes first and they are amazing.
Ellen A.
Oswego, IL
I love this product for sensitive skin. It is nice and foamy and leaves your skin soft without being stripped of its moisture. Easy to use because of the pump and has a really great fragrance!
Valerie Y.
i love this it makes my face feel clean and smooth, my only problem was that it left my face a little oily. it did meet most of my expectations. it was very usefull and left my skin clear.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I bought this because I live Avewno products especially bc they are gentle on my sensitive face! And when I saw a foaming soothing cleanser I was Sold! I was very happy with the outcome ;)
Emilee H.
I have tried cleanser after cleanser, but I always come back to Aveeno. This particular cleanser is perfect for irritated or sensitive skin. I also highly recommend this product for use during summer if you tan regularly as it doesn't hurt you if you're burnt!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.