BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Amanda S.
Lexington, KY
I love that I can use this cleanser every day without feeling that I am damaging my skin.
My skin feels fresh without the harshness of other cleansers I have used.
MACKENZIE F.
Littleton, CO
Has absolutely no scent and gets rid of my makeup easily. It's a little drying, but I'm still a repeat user. Good price and doesn't break out my acne prone skin.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
love this cleanser! does not irritate my sensitive skin and has a great natural smell without any harsh fake fragrance. great price and can find at any drug store!
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like that is gentle with sensible skin and normal skin. It make my skin feel more smooth and clean. Is a great price for the product you're getting .
Courtney C.
I have sensitive skin that gets irritated and inflamed easily and I this face wash is one of the few that doesn't break the bank and actually calms my redness.
Yan Y.
It's fragrance free and good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday and it's a good value. It doesn't exfoliate the skin much but it's good for daily cleansing.
Addy L.
I use this cleanser on a filial un basis. I love how it doesn't leave my face too dry and how it is not harsh on the skin. It met my expectations price wise !
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
One of the few brands of facial cleanser that I can use that I know won't make redness flare up on my sensitive skin. It's very gentle and reasonably priced.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI
Great cleanser for no-makeup days! My red prone/rosacea skin loves the uber-gentile ingredients and I feel like this really cleans without stripping my skin.
Ashley P.
It was an okay cleanser, it wasn't very calming to my red skin. was hoping it would dial down the redness but didn't see a change. it also seemed drying. :(
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?