BY AVEENO #99 in Facial Cleansers

Ellen A.
Oswego, IL
I love this product for sensitive skin. It is nice and foamy and leaves your skin soft without being stripped of its moisture. Easy to use because of the pump and has a really great fragrance!
Tania S.
This product helped me a loottttt Aftter having my first son. My skin was going through a super crazy phase with lot of redness, sensitivity and breakouts. I used this followed with my regular moisturizer and within a couple of weeks my skin was back to normal.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I found that this product didn't wash my face too well. It did a basic cleanse but did not clean out pores or anything. I do have very sensitive skin though and this did not create any dry patches like some other washes do
Victoria H.
La Puente, CA
I originally tried this product because it was something my mom used regularly. Though I did like it, it wasn't anything too amazing. It did clean my face, but it left my skin feeling extremely dry. that wasn't too big of an issue though since I use a mosturizer.
Robin H.
I use this cleanser daily. I feel that it does a good job of really helping to remove dirt and oil from my face. I also feel that this cleanser leaves my face feeling moisturized after I use it. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Emilee H.
I have tried cleanser after cleanser, but I always come back to Aveeno. This particular cleanser is perfect for irritated or sensitive skin. I also highly recommend this product for use during summer if you tan regularly as it doesn't hurt you if you're burnt!
Valerie Y.
i love this it makes my face feel clean and smooth, my only problem was that it left my face a little oily. it did meet most of my expectations. it was very usefull and left my skin clear.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I bought this because I live Avewno products especially bc they are gentle on my sensitive face! And when I saw a foaming soothing cleanser I was Sold! I was very happy with the outcome ;)
Zoe S.
I love this cleanser! I use it every day and it always leaves my skin soft, smooth, and happy. This is the only cleanser that my dry and sensitive skin tolerates for use more than once a day. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone I know!
Joel R.
This face wash has never let me or my sister down. She has severe exscema and it's so gentle on her skin. Recommended by dermatologist to her. Doesn't dry your face out. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. I would buy it again and again no matter what.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?