BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Kristy M.
Really like this product. It always makes my face feel so fresh and so clean when I use it. I use it every chance I get but usually after a shower. I buty this product regularly and have never had any problems with it. The price of the product isn't so bad either
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
This is a great face cleanser! It is a light, not heavily scented cleanser that does the job! Exceeded my expectations and the packaging is very nice looking! I love that I can get such good quality at my local drug store!
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
This cleanser is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love that's it's a foaming cleanser. Sometimes it can feel like it's only doing a simple cleaning and id prefer a deeper clean.
Deidra M.
Rocklin, CA
Best known for their lotions, Aveeno has a face cleaner that leaves your face soft, supple and without any residue. It is calming for the most sensitive of skins, and I use it all the time, both at home and when traveling. I highly recommend it to others.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I am so so on Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser. It is calming, but it doesn't seem to clean your face very well and it's not moisturizing. I use Clinque and I like the cleanser it makes you feel nice and fresh.
ZJacquilyn W.
Wasilla, Ak
This stuff is amazing! Keep my skin feeling clean after a long day of makeup wear. It also did not leave my skin feeling super dry like other products. I really suggest getting this if looking for a clean light feel.
Nicole O.
This is a good and sensitive product to use when I run out of my dermatologists cleanser. There isn't anything wrong with it really, but I noticed that after cleansing, when I use toner, I always have makeup residue.
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I love this stuff! it lathers really nice & leaves your skin feeling very soft & clean. the only thing I do not like is that it does leave your skin a tad bit dry. for a daily cleanser, I do recommend this, though.
Renee S.
When I first started getting acne i didn't know what to do. I didn't know what products to use and what brands to get face care from. Luckily Aveeno is a household name. So my dad one day went to the drug store and bought me this. I learned that I have very sensitive yet dry skin and this was perfect and left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give it a four out of five stars although I like it I don't
buy it that much. I like the packaging although it would be better
if it was cloths. it was gentel on my skin, it was good value, but in my opinion
it was kind of pricey. the only improvement it to change it for cloths.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.