BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
You really can't go wrong with Avenno. This face wash is great for sensitive skin. It gets all the makeup and grime off without drying out my skin, like some do.
Amanda L.
Keller, TX
I feel like this product works for me. I'm not 100% certain on all its ingredients however. I like that it's a foaming cleanser and feels very light. The packaging is nice and the pump bottle is very handy.
Maggie N.
It worked great it was very soothing and reduced the redness in my T-zone. It was very affordable and the quantity lasted about 2 months. I was very pleased with the results.
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
I have sensitive skin, with rosacea to boot. Finding gentle, yet effective cleansers are tough for me, but this one is great! It doesn't aggravate my skin. Aveeno cleansers have never let me down.
Nikki G.
Carnegie, PA
Love this cleanser. Definitely helps clear up redness and irritation and smooths out your complexion. Smells greats and is gentle on sensitive skin. Works well with ultra calming lotion.
cecilia m.
This is very lightweight. Feels like your applying nothing. But it cleans the face very will. Leaving it soft and conditioned. Also helps with redness. It's very gentle.
Lynsey S.
Farmingdale, ME
Received as a gift and was shocked at how light this cleanser felt on my face. Great price compared to make up counter cleansers, and will last you. A little bit cleanses a long way!
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA
I used to use this when I was a teenager and every other product would turn my face red as a tomato. The product was good for my then sensitive skin, and kept the redness down a lot.
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
I love the aveeno brand especially beavcue for the cost you get nice smelling product and result i recommend this product to anyone who is trying to revamp there night time routine
Rachel S.
PACIFICA, CA
My favorite face cleaner ever. I keep trying other products but I always go back to this one. Aveeno never dries out my skin and always makes it feel nice and soft.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?