BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Erica N.
Nevada , MO
I absolutely love this product. I use it at the end of the day after I've removed my makeup. It makes me feel clean, refreshed, and ready for bed. It has a great scent, price and I would highly recommend. I will definitely be repurchasing after mine is empty.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using this face wash!! I recently started using it after suffering with acne problems my whole life. Its been a nice change, I can see it getting rid of some of the redness that I have on my face!
Its a gentle cleanser, and it doesn't dry out my face!!
I follow this with the ultra calming daily moisturizer, they are a great duo, hard to beat!!!!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like both of these products and arr happy with the outcome of both items. I think the price can be a lot higher then what I really would like to pay but the products are effecitve and work really well compared to other brands that we have tried lately.
Jenna D.
I've been using this cleanser for years and it's my favorite. Always available at CVS for an affordable price. I use it ever day and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Many other cleansers really dry out my skin, but no this one.
Andreana W.
Woodhaven, MI
Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed doesn't leave any residue I use it everyday in the morning and before I go to bed Not expensive priced just right is gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin definitely would buy again
ana o.
This is now the only cleaser I use for my sensitive skin. My husband has rosacea. I told him how much I liked the product and I thought it might be a good fit for his sensitive skin too. He tried it and now this is the only cleanser he uses as well. He also likes the Ultra Calming Moisturizer for his skin too. Highly recommend!
Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
Great cleanser! It was easy to apply, (I used a washcloth) and foamed up nicely. Didn't leave behind any residue, and even took off makeup, which was pleasantly surprising! It has a nice gentle smell that makes me happy to use it! I would definitely recommend to others!
Kimberly B.

Super gentle cleanser. Feels light but still gets the job done. Repurchased many times. I like this for removing makeup or just for cleansing. It makes my skin feel smooth afterwards & helps me remove face/eye makeup. It's very gentle
Lupe B.
Perris, CA
LOVE. I am allergic to sacylic acid so this is like one of the few products I can actually use but it's seriously so amazing. It leaves me with clear bright skin and ready to start my day. for best results, follow this face wash with the aveeno calming moisturizer.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
A little pricey that is why it is 4 stars but the productworks really well on sensitive skin .. it is not harsh or leaves my face red ... cleans very well.. I will get it again but would like it to be at a different price point..
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?