BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Deidra M.
Rocklin, CA
Best known for their lotions, Aveeno has a face cleaner that leaves your face soft, supple and without any residue. It is calming for the most sensitive of skins, and I use it all the time, both at home and when traveling. I highly recommend it to others.
ZJacquilyn W.
Wasilla, Ak
This stuff is amazing! Keep my skin feeling clean after a long day of makeup wear. It also did not leave my skin feeling super dry like other products. I really suggest getting this if looking for a clean light feel.
Nicole O.
This is a good and sensitive product to use when I run out of my dermatologists cleanser. There isn't anything wrong with it really, but I noticed that after cleansing, when I use toner, I always have makeup residue.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I am so so on Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser. It is calming, but it doesn't seem to clean your face very well and it's not moisturizing. I use Clinque and I like the cleanser it makes you feel nice and fresh.
Lacey H.
Titusville, FL
This cleanser is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love that's it's a foaming cleanser. Sometimes it can feel like it's only doing a simple cleaning and id prefer a deeper clean.
Jennifer H.
Savannah, GA
This is a gentle wash. I love the foaminess of it. My skin feels so great afterwards! It feels soft and smooth. It's not too pricey but if there is a store brand of it, I buy that one instead if the price is right.
Fatima A.
basic, good cleanser if you have sensitive skin. not impressed with the ingredients list since this does have parabens. it has a soft bubbly foam and it didnt dry out my skin when i used it in the winter and this product lasts for quite a while since you don't need much product to cleanse your face
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I love this stuff! it lathers really nice & leaves your skin feeling very soft & clean. the only thing I do not like is that it does leave your skin a tad bit dry. for a daily cleanser, I do recommend this, though.
Renee S.
When I first started getting acne i didn't know what to do. I didn't know what products to use and what brands to get face care from. Luckily Aveeno is a household name. So my dad one day went to the drug store and bought me this. I learned that I have very sensitive yet dry skin and this was perfect and left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Christina D.
I have fairly sensitive skin so I purchased this cleanser hoping that it would help clear up a recent bad reaction I had to some new makeup. Although the results weren't super fast, I still really love this cleanser for how gentle it is and also how effective it is at cleansing makeup away.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?