BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
I'm a big fan of this cleanser. My skin is sensitive, and very easily irritated. This leaves it feeling soft and well...calm. Plus, A little goes a long way with the foaming feature.
Casey D.
I was underwhelmed. I didn't feel like it did any cleaning. I couldn't feel it working into my skin and clearing out my clogged pores, but I guess that's what I get for the price
Clarice S.
Columbus, OH
I love the foaming cleansers and Aveeno did not disappoint. It was gentle on my face, didn't burn or dry out my skin. Skin felt clean and refreshed after using it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle yet effective cleanser.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Tried this after I used too many harsh acne products! This cleanser brought my super dry skin back and helped calm my irritation! Affordable price and high quality!
Delaine L.
Collierville, TN
I've always loved Aveeno products as I have very sensitive skin and this is the only brand that I know will never causes reaction. This is a great cleanser but also removes all my eye make up as well. This is a product I regularly use.
Hannah M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this stuff. forming cleanser is my favorite because it doesn't get all thick and gunky on your face. this particular one is very light and cleans off my face very well
Danielle R.
This super soft cleanser is great to clean skin. I felt it made my skin a little dry but helped overall with evening tone and redness. I like the aveeno moisturizer better than the cleanser. Would probably not buy again but would use brand again.
cheyene G.
Penns Grove, NJ
Aveeno is absolutely amazing for my skin type ! I have such sensitive skin and the calmimg foam is amazing! I cant stress it enough , i love this product. It gently washes away all of your make up and dirt, and it leaves no break outs or redness on my face ! five star product.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I have Rosacea and I use this cleanser. It isn't super drying and it does help the redness of my face some. I would recommend it for sure! It's a good value for the price.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product, it felt nice on my skin. I think it is a good product for sensitive skin. I wasn't too in love with this product because I felt like it was not cleaning my face. I did not feel like it was helping with my acne.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?