BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jenn M.
Yuma, AZ
I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased this facial cleanser. It's super effective at getting your skin squeaky clean! The price is great for the amount and quality of product that you're getting. If you have dry skin, you may not love a foaming cleanser, but as long as you have a thicker moisturizer you don't have to worry
Brittany W.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great. The foam is fluffy and light and not too heavy feeling. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to random breakouts, both acne and allergy related, and this didn't give me any issues. I've bought it multiple times and it is my fall back for when I have skin troubles.
Jacquin M.
I wasn't a big fan of this product. The foam made it feel really watered down. I didn't see a change in my skin. The packaging was nice and the pump is functional but the produced and too harsh and liquidy. My skin was a little irritated after. I wouldn't purchase this again
Julie H.
Towson, MD
I have super sensitive skin that either gets super dried out, or super duper red from anything I put on it.
Aveeno is slightly pricier than I usually like for my products, but man it is worth it. It doesn't sap my skin of moisture, and it doesn't leave my face red or irritated.
L'Oreal S.
Webster, TX
Great product for my sensative skin. It cleared up some acne issues that i had on my face . I love the fact that it has a pump. I got this product at walmart at a resonable price. I was not disappointed in this product and will purchase it again. I wish they made the formula a lil thicker , it's a lil too watery .
Saige K.
This is a nice product. It was really nice because i have sensitive skin. I purchased it from Target. I really enjoyed this product and recommend this even if you don't have sensitive skin
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Love this stuff. My skin is so dry and this is the only stuff that helps it. I like the packing it come in easy to open. It had worked great for my sick so far and I would buy it again. It is very effective. I would buy it again and never buy any other face wash
Emily B.
Farmington, MI
I love this foaming cleanser! It really feels like it's doing its job. My face feels fresh and clean after every time that I use it, and I love the way the bubbles feel on my face! It really makes you feel like you're getting a deep clean, and it has kept my face relatively break-out free. I highly recommend!
Kate H.
Buffalo, NY
I like how light this face wash is, not stripping away natural oils from my face but still cleans well. I use it alone or with my Clairsonic brush, works great both applications. Price was right, certainly have purchased multiple times. I'd recommend to others.
Kristen S.
We battle eczema, rosacea and dry skin in our household. This face wash stays in stock! It works for all of us. It's a fantastic value. It's not overly moisturizing or drying! Leaves you with a nice, fresh feeling. Even gentle enough to clean makeup brushes.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?