BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Steph L.
Savage
Affordable. Good quality. Easy to find in stores. Coupons are available. Smells good. Effective and makes skin feel soft. Decently priced. Easy to use with dispenser. Convenient to travel with. Overall great product.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Much like a facial mask I do this once a week as well, typically on Sundays, and it makes my skin feel and look absolutely radiant! I love the feeling of confidence it gives me afterwards, plus it is not expensive.
Kait S.
Cambridge, MA
Aveeno has always been great for my dry skin and love using this foaming kind! It’s so much fun and smells wonderful. It also leaves my face clean and smooth and sometimes I can go without foundation after using!
Daily C.
Miami
Found this at target and I really love it so far. The price was great. It smells nice and feels great. The only complaint I have is that I don’t feel or see a very big difference on my skin after using It.
Marsha Y.
Love the price just as much as I love the product!!! I use it once a week and my face stays smooth. I will definitely be buying more if this! I honestly don’t know how I every made it without it before!
Meteor S.
Solihull
Works pretty good and lives up to its title. I bought it at Walmart at a fair price. The packaging was pretty good and average. It was effective however I prefer the clear complexion one better
Samantha D.
Kiel
I use this cleanser after I take my makeup off, before I go to bed. It works really well at getting any last bit of makeup off that I might have missed, as well as making my face feel clean and refreshed before I go to bed!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this in hopes that it would help with my red skin (from rosacea). I really wanted to like it, but I think because it was a foam, my skin never really felt clean. I found myself using way too much of it just to not feel like I was still wearing the day on my face. The price was good, and it didn't make me break out, but I just didn't love it.
AnnaLaurin B.
meridian
It makes my skin feel amazing after using it!! For sure a great buy and a must have!!! I have unfortunately have only used it just a few times but it definitely is a great product that I would for sure use again!!!
Kaleigh B.
highland
This product is perfect for someone that doesn't have very problematic skin but just needs a gentle everyday cleanser. I love this when I'm happy with the way my skin looks! Not too drying and gets the job done!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?