BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Marlee F.
Seattle, WA
Doesn't seem to be a super deep clean, but it definitely is gentle. It cleans my skin well enough, but does not take eye makeup off on its own, even after a second wash and rinse. I keep this at my boyfriend's house, so it is not my primary or preferred cleanser, but ti does the job without irritating or drying out my skin.
carissa m.
Sanford, FL
I actually recommend this product to a lot of people because it keeps the skin as close as possible to it's natural ph balance. I personally use it myself. I also have used it on people who have extremely sensitive skin. Even those with certain type of dermatitis conditions and they have no problems. Love this product.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products...I love the whole Ultra Calming line! Due to a medication that I take, my cheeks get red and heated. Other cleansers have irritated my cheeks even more, but this one is extremely soothing. This is my go-to cleanser and I even use the moisturizer and makeup-removing wipes!
Elizabeth W.
This is a great product. It's good for my sensitive, oily skin to help keep sebum production down. It says unscented but it does have a smell to it, I didn't like it so I put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in there and it smells great. I like how it's already foamed before you put it on, it makes it a little easier.
Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best cleanser!!!! Really makes your face feel really clean and not dry. After working in the yard all day planting flowers with all the dirt I really wanted to clean my face really well and this does just that. It doesn't make your face feel rough either. Really smooth feeling !!! Highly recommend !!!
Melinda N.
Millbury, OH
My go-to cleanser!

This cleanser is all that I had been looking for: gentle, soothing, and works very well for my oily skin. It has helped soothe redness on my cheeks and forehead as well as minor blemishes. I follow it with the moisturizer of the same name and have been in love with how my face looks and feels!
Kerry K.
Live this product. I use it 3-4times a week. It's super gentle on sensitive skin. It goes on great and washes off completely. Leaves skin soft and clean. I wait for sales at target because I feel it can be a bit expensive. Only drawback, the pump it a little difficult to use the closer it gets to the bottom
Stephanie G.
Blanchard, MI
The smell to this Averno foaming cleanser was amazing. I love how its not made of all chemicals and its so natural. The price point definitely helped to pick this from other brands. My face is now soft and clear. I feel amazing. My face feels amazing and I would definitely recommend this product.
Genesis A.
This cleanser is a must for the winter months! I absolutely loved it, and as someone with sensitive skin especially in the winter months, this cleanser was very effective! I bought this in Target, the price was affordable, and the packaging was appealing! I definitely plan to buy this again.
Christina D.
I have fairly sensitive skin so I purchased this cleanser hoping that it would help clear up a recent bad reaction I had to some new makeup. Although the results weren't super fast, I still really love this cleanser for how gentle it is and also how effective it is at cleansing makeup away.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?