BY AVEENO

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Megan P.
I love the foam texture of this face wash but I find that it doesn't do the job as well as a denser face wash. It is light and does remove most of the dirt and makeup from the day but I find myself having to wash my face twice.
Stella Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product, even though I don't consistently use it, I try other things but I always end up going back to this product for a gentle neutral cleanser!

Most foaming cleanser dry out my skin however this one does not. I feel that it helps with my acne as well as being very gentle and nondrying.

I give this 5 stars because I really enjoy this product!!!

Kristy M.
Really like this product. It always makes my face feel so fresh and so clean when I use it. I use it every chance I get but usually after a shower. I buty this product regularly and have never had any problems with it. The price of the product isn't so bad either
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
A little pricey that is why it is 4 stars but the productworks really well on sensitive skin .. it is not harsh or leaves my face red ... cleans very well.. I will get it again but would like it to be at a different price point..
Anne D.
Carrboro, NC
I really liked this cleanser and had few issues with my skin while using it. I did not purchase again as I'd prefer to try something paraben free, which this is not. It lasts a long time; you don't need much to clean skin.
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I do like Aveeno foam facial cleansers, they are very good with sensitive skin. However, I wear a lot of make up and I usually need a stronger cleanser then that. If you do not wear as much make up then it would be great for you. It's decently priced as well and is a great first facial cleanser for young teens.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
This is a great face cleanser! It is a light, not heavily scented cleanser that does the job! Exceeded my expectations and the packaging is very nice looking! I love that I can get such good quality at my local drug store!
Giselle N.
Thee best gentle cleanser out there. It definitely reduces the redness on my cheeks and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a pleasant sent as well as lathers ups very nicely. Using it with the daily moisturizer is the best.
Kerry K.
Live this product. I use it 3-4times a week. It's super gentle on sensitive skin. It goes on great and washes off completely. Leaves skin soft and clean. I wait for sales at target because I feel it can be a bit expensive. Only drawback, the pump it a little difficult to use the closer it gets to the bottom
Janelle M.
Marysville, WA
This is a great cleanser for the day time. This is super gentle on my roceasa and my acne prone skin especially when I'm breaking out. I would definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for a good gentle cleanser.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?