BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Lauren A.
Riverview, FL
I've been using this cleanser for about 10 years now and it's the only one that really works for me. I think my skin is a little on the oily side so this one works very well for me. I never have problems with break outs or anything. It's a good price, lasts a long time, is very effective for dealing with any skin problems I may have, and it can be bought at pretty much any drugstore or grocer with a health and beauty section.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
I like this cleanser but I find I have to pump a lot of the product out in order to have enough to cleanse my entire face. It's a bit drying, but many foaming cleansers are. The packaging is simple and easy to use. Because this has a small amount of salicylic acid in it, I let the cleanser sit on my face for about a minute before washing it off, otherwise the salicylic acid doesn't really have a chance to do its job.
Aubrey K.
Eagle Mountain
I have used this product for years and years now, and I will never use anything else. Super mild, but cleans your skin and poor very well. Super foamy which I love.
Allison K.
A nice, light product that I especially appreciate when I my skin needs some TLC. I like the foaming pump dispenser and the product is very gentle. Very pleasant, mild scent as well.
Breana S.
Kissimmee, FL
My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI
Gentle on my face. Easy to use. I definitely prefer having a foam pump instead of gel. It feels like the whole process just goes faster. To be honest, I used to just skip washing my face other than in the shower, because it can be such a hassle and mess. This foam helps deal with the time and hassle and that just means I wash my face more!
Alma M.
Bronx, NY
Okay let me start off by saying that my skin type is combination/sensitive type and this cleanser is exactly what I needed. It pretty much met my expectations. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it most definantly doesn't make my skin feel tight at all. It also washes away makeup and its just awesome. I would totally buy it again !!!!
Samantha J.
Monroe Township, NJ
I just bought this a week ago, and i am obsessed already. my face is EXTREMELY sensitive, and this works wonderers. my face feels clean and soft. i have dry skin and break out from time to time. This made my face so smooth and i can already see it less red, less dry, and my breakouts are healing. will continue to buy over and over again
Whitni M.
Brookland, AR
Very smooth and gentle when applied to my skin. I love the foam pump. The only downside is when rinsing, if the soap gets on my lips, it has a strong chemical taste.
Barbara Q.
Allentown, PA
Love this cleanser! I was experiencing red, dry, itchy patches on my face, and this cleanser was a miracle worker! My redness cleared up after using it only a few times. It is definitely a great value, a reasonable price for the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend for those who have sensitive skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.