BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using this face wash!! I recently started using it after suffering with acne problems my whole life. Its been a nice change, I can see it getting rid of some of the redness that I have on my face!
Its a gentle cleanser, and it doesn't dry out my face!!
I follow this with the ultra calming daily moisturizer, they are a great duo, hard to beat!!!!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like both of these products and arr happy with the outcome of both items. I think the price can be a lot higher then what I really would like to pay but the products are effecitve and work really well compared to other brands that we have tried lately.
Rachael Q.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my go to face washes! After I saw commercials for it and my step mom used it I decided to try it and it makes my skin so soft and clear. It's also really inexpensive. I get it all the time and you can get it at target. I definitely recommend
Lisa H.
The Woodlands
I didn't realize until recently that part of my facial redness issue was sensitive skin. I found a review of this product online and decided to give it a try. Ever since, my skin has stopped being greasy in hot spots and flakey dry in others. I now have an even skin texture, color, and I can go out without foundation on without feeling naked! I love it!
Kiana P.
Texarkana, AR
I hope Aveeno will produce  a line of products for people of color. Just because the item is to produce natural products do not mean they work the same for all people.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a very nice gentle cleanser that really cleanses your face but it's very gentle and easy on your face. this us a really great cleanser for people with sensitive skin. This is a great cleanser for a drug store brand. I highly recommend this.
Jules K.
My daughters and I love this calming, mild cleanser used to remove our makeup every night. This is not harsh, has no scent (but doesn't smell plastic-y), and leaves no residue behind. Light, foamy wash that works great on any skin type.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This product does a good job removing make up and daily 'grime' without drying my skin. It is not irritating and can be used multiple times a day. It is a very good value for the money. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy again.
Jenna D.
I've been using this cleanser for years and it's my favorite. Always available at CVS for an affordable price. I use it ever day and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Many other cleansers really dry out my skin, but no this one.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I use this fave wash twice daily everyday - it helps with my redness and keeps my face feeling clean. I have very sensitive skin. This is my go to face wash. I'm on topicsl acne medication and my doctor recommended the Aveeno brand and I haven't looked back.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?