BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have dry skin that is easily irritated and the Ultra Calming really helps get rid of the redness in my skin. It is not harsh and doesn't dry your skin out like a lot of other cleansers. It is the only one I have found the uses camomile which is a natural calming agent.
kimberly l.
Phoenix , Az
The reason I bought this cleanser in the first place is because I have sensitive skin and this one does not irritate my skin, I love using this and applying the positively radiant moisturizer after
Mary Charmaine D.
Gonzales, LA
This Foam Cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin, but it did dry my face, I guess my face is too sensitive. I do love how it lathers and clean my face. I don't think I will buy it again because it's pricey, but I love the other Aveeno products, just not this one.
Jessica S.
I'm a fan of all aveeno products so it was no surprise when I tried this that I absolutely loved it. It doesn't leave my face feeling dried out and my fave truly feels clean after each and every use!!
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
Works gently on my sensitive skin and does seem to help with blemishes. Not the best for removing makeup, but when I use makeup remover before hand and then wash my face with this it works well.
Sarah W.
This cleanser is so gentle and makes my face feel so clean. I use a cleansing brush at night, but I use this in the morning to clean the oils off my fave before I put on my makeup! I really like it
Tania S.
This product helped me a loottttt Aftter having my first son. My skin was going through a super crazy phase with lot of redness, sensitivity and breakouts. I used this followed with my regular moisturizer and within a couple of weeks my skin was back to normal.
Black P.
I use this product daily. It doesn't leave a film or buildup and it removes ALL of my makeup. Even the waterproof mascara. I use the matching makeup remover wipes first and they are amazing.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I found that this product didn't wash my face too well. It did a basic cleanse but did not clean out pores or anything. I do have very sensitive skin though and this did not create any dry patches like some other washes do
Jamie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Super sensitive skin here! This works great . Cleans my skin without Over drying it. I love the foam, lightly scented and very gentle. Doesn't aggravate my skin and has helped reduce some redness. I've used for about a year now and am super happy with the product.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?