BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Medie X.
I love this product!!! It's amazing! I usually buy this at my local Walmart or Target! It's very gentle to the skin and it's a foam type of face wash. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone! :)
Shelbi B.
Shawnee, OK
Aveeno Ultra Calming foaming cleanser is a very light face wash that cleanses without drying out my very sensitive skin. My skin normally burns after using other face washes, but I'm doing very well with my aveeno. I love this product and is a very good value.
Shilah C.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and my face has cleared up a bit. Every time I use it, my face actually FEELS clean. It's inexpensive and it works really good! I'm definitely repurchasing this.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I give it a four out of five stars although I like it I don't
buy it that much. I like the packaging although it would be better
if it was cloths. it was gentel on my skin, it was good value, but in my opinion
it was kind of pricey. the only improvement it to change it for cloths.
Taylor B.
I love all Aveeno products. My skin has been improved so much from this brand. I got put on harsh acne medications and this helped me clean my face while keeping it from burning from the acne medications.
Molly C.
Downingtown, PA
I like this cleanser, but I do not find that it gets all of my makeup off. I like the pump that it has, and I love how gentle it is. I might repurchase this again if I needed a gentle, morning cleanser.
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser!! It is the very best value for the money. The pump makes it easy to use. I always feel like my face is really clean when I am finished using it. I would be reluctant to try anything else on my face. I will be a return customer as long as they make it.
Michaela Y.
Atoka, TN
Aveeno has always been one of my favorite skin care products, my sensitive skin feels wonderfully soft after using any aveeno product! This face wash always leaves my face irresistibly soft, while also cleaning my pores and helping get rid of my acne! I absolutely love it!!
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have dry skin that is easily irritated and the Ultra Calming really helps get rid of the redness in my skin. It is not harsh and doesn't dry your skin out like a lot of other cleansers. It is the only one I have found the uses camomile which is a natural calming agent.
Kendall K.
Commerce Township, MI
So gentle on my sensitive skin. Doesn't pull out all the moisture out of your skin, but it gets down into your pores for a deep clean and gets all the makeup off. You can feel how clean your skin is after you wash your face with this product. I would forsure buy it again!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?