BY AVEENO

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Jacquin M.
I wasn't a big fan of this product. The foam made it feel really watered down. I didn't see a change in my skin. The packaging was nice and the pump is functional but the produced and too harsh and liquidy. My skin was a little irritated after. I wouldn't purchase this again
Julie H.
Towson, MD
I have super sensitive skin that either gets super dried out, or super duper red from anything I put on it.
Aveeno is slightly pricier than I usually like for my products, but man it is worth it. It doesn't sap my skin of moisture, and it doesn't leave my face red or irritated.
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
This product is so elegant in its packaging. Generally it did feel calming, but eventually after 2x daily usage, it began to dry out my skin a lot and I had to switch brands. I had combination skin. Other than it drying my skin out, I found it very pleasant and effective.
Saige K.
This is a nice product. It was really nice because i have sensitive skin. I purchased it from Target. I really enjoyed this product and recommend this even if you don't have sensitive skin
Demi W.
Marietta, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I picked this up because Aveeno products are never really harsh and have worked well with my skin. I usually will use this secondary after exfoliating to get rid of extra dirt and calm my skin after scrubbing. I think it's a great product.
Tierney G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love foam soaps. They are lighter to use. I love the Aveeno brand and I like to try their products when they come out. The Foaming Cleanser is easy to use and just as easy to rinse off. No leftover residue which is a must for me. I hate when a soap leaves a film.
Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best cleanser!!!! Really makes your face feel really clean and not dry. After working in the yard all day planting flowers with all the dirt I really wanted to clean my face really well and this does just that. It doesn't make your face feel rough either. Really smooth feeling !!! Highly recommend !!!
L'Oreal S.
Webster, TX
Great product for my sensative skin. It cleared up some acne issues that i had on my face . I love the fact that it has a pump. I got this product at walmart at a resonable price. I was not disappointed in this product and will purchase it again. I wish they made the formula a lil thicker , it's a lil too watery .
Leticia G.
Houston , TX
I really believe in Aveeno products. They work well for sensitive skin and are made with natural ingredients. Their product have not disappointed me and this foaming cleanser does its job. I love the foam it lathers wonderfully and that the scent is soft and calming.
Emily B.
Farmington, MI
I love this foaming cleanser! It really feels like it's doing its job. My face feels fresh and clean after every time that I use it, and I love the way the bubbles feel on my face! It really makes you feel like you're getting a deep clean, and it has kept my face relatively break-out free. I highly recommend!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?