BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Destiny F.
This is the best face Nasir ever ! It makes you feel so fresh and relived and you honestly feel a difference as soon as you start using it. I love it so much and i have combination skin so it's great for that type of skin
Terri B.
I LOVE this calming cleanser. It works great. It moisturizes your skin leaving it feel super soft and clean. Your skin has a glow about it. My skin is never oily or dry. Its just right :)
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have combination skin and tend towards redness from rosacea. This really dried my skin out, and felt pretty harsh for a cleanser that is meant to calm skin! I've been using it to clean my makeup brushes since then... it does at least work well for that.
Jessica V.
I really love this face wash. Super gentle and calmed red patches in my face. My only concern was the smell wasn't great and it is on the pricey side for what I like to pay for face wash.
Daniela V.
I love this, I have a sensitive face and most facial lotions give me acne. This however doesn't, I'm not a fan of them smell but I know that's a part of it being made for "Sensitive skin".
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Smells alright, and I like the foam factor. Only issue is it doesn't get my face feeling "clean" I have to pump it 4 or 5 times to get a desired amount of product rather than 1-2 pumps.
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
It's a very gentle foam wash that gets all my makeup off. It always calms my skin from any redness. Since it is foam I don't get irritated skin anymore. It makes me feel clean & ready for any makeup application.
Jacqui B.
So I breakout horribly. I just started using this foaming cleanser. I am so in love with the smell and I feel like my face is so clean after I use it, but not too dry. Really love it!
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have so many dried skin and redness on my face and i really like how it works! My redness is reduced and i like it because its foam cleanser i really feel that my face is so clean!
Suzanne A.
Shawnee, KS
Great product! I have rosacea and somewhat acne prone skin. This cleanser does not break me out, and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dehydrated. Awesome budget friendly option!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.