BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
ZJacquilyn W.
Wasilla, Ak
This stuff is amazing! Keep my skin feeling clean after a long day of makeup wear. It also did not leave my skin feeling super dry like other products. I really suggest getting this if looking for a clean light feel.
Sierra D.
Ypsilanti, MI
With no scent and a very gentle lost of ingredients, this soap left my face soft and happy. It didn't dry out my skin after repeated use but it still removed my makeup. Used twice a day for months, highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Savannah, GA
This is a gentle wash. I love the foaminess of it. My skin feels so great afterwards! It feels soft and smooth. It's not too pricey but if there is a store brand of it, I buy that one instead if the price is right.
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I love this stuff! it lathers really nice & leaves your skin feeling very soft & clean. the only thing I do not like is that it does leave your skin a tad bit dry. for a daily cleanser, I do recommend this, though.
Christina D.
I have fairly sensitive skin so I purchased this cleanser hoping that it would help clear up a recent bad reaction I had to some new makeup. Although the results weren't super fast, I still really love this cleanser for how gentle it is and also how effective it is at cleansing makeup away.
Renee S.
When I first started getting acne i didn't know what to do. I didn't know what products to use and what brands to get face care from. Luckily Aveeno is a household name. So my dad one day went to the drug store and bought me this. I learned that I have very sensitive yet dry skin and this was perfect and left my skin feeling soft and clean.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
I like the foam and the pump! This is super easy to use in the shower and works great! This does not dry out your skin like other cleansers do. I bought this at Walmart for like $7, but I'm sure its everywhere!
Medie X.
I love this product!!! It's amazing! I usually buy this at my local Walmart or Target! It's very gentle to the skin and it's a foam type of face wash. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone! :)
Tiffany H.
I live how this calms my skin if I've been travelling, or if I just randomly have aggravated skin because of a new product. This also works amazingly in the winter to help keep my skin feeling moisturized.
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser!! It is the very best value for the money. The pump makes it easy to use. I always feel like my face is really clean when I am finished using it. I would be reluctant to try anything else on my face. I will be a return customer as long as they make it.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?