BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jodie C.
Vidalia, GA
It's a super gentle cleanser. It is also odorless. The packaging is like most other Aveeno bottles. The price is very reasonable. I also find it effective as a gentle cleanser on days I don't want to exfoliate.
Clarissa E.
I love this cleanser so much, it's always my go to. It removes makeup so fast and so nicely, it does not leave my skin feeling dry and also no residue. I would recommend this to every skin type since its gentle!
Lauren C.
Currently using this now. Apparently, my skin decided to go crazy in my 30's. I've had a tough time trying to find the right cleanser that isn't too harsh to cause my breakouts to be even worse, which has been the case with some cleansers I've used. So far I've been pleased with this one
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Love this product! For a great price you get clean, fresh skin. You only need a small amount as it lathers great so this product lasts a while. Gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft after one wash.
Nathaly E.
Me encanta esta crema. Deja tu piel súper suave e hidratada. Para usarla en cualquier momento del día. El precio está muy bueno y accesible. La recomiendo totalmente. Y si la seguiría comprando siempre.
Jessica S.
I love this cleanser. It is gentle enough to use everyday without drying out my already dry skin. It's light but it does a really great job at getting rid of makeup. Not sure I can do without this one.
Tara F.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this and have bought it interchangeably with my Olay classic wash. This doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling very fresh and clean. It's soothing and my face doesn't feel tight or dry. Definitely will purchase again!
Leigh D.
I'm in love with the Aveeno ultra calming skin care line!! This foam wash is so gentle yet removes all the oil and dirt from the day. Face is always shiny and healthy.
Ashley E.
I bought this face wash as recommended by a rosacea website. It is a foam so it is gentle on my skin and has a nice smell. It has a product similar to Chamomile which causes the "healing" effect. I will buy it again because my sensitive skin doesn't have any negative reactions to it. The price is reasonable.
Kaylin D.
My favorite face wash ever. I literally do not use anything else. It keeps my fave feeling clean and fresh without creating that dry feeling. It's also very very gentle and super affordable.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?