BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Use this every night as part of my shower routine. lathers up just enough to give you a nice clean feeling. however, sometimes it can feel drying on the skin and a facial moisturizer is needed. I've definitely seen a difference in my skin since using it. skin feels brighter and more youthful.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this cleanser! I have to buy mostly natural/scent free products for me and my family. Aveeno is a bit pricey but Target does put it on sale occasionally and with coupons this is affordable if you have sensitivity issues. No smell and very plain but made my face feel super clean and soft!
Nikki N.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I tried the calming foaming cleanser by Aveeno a few times. I really enjoyed using it. My skin is very sensitve, but it did not break me out or cause any rashes. I actually keep a bottle of it in my regimen for those days when I've been out in the sun and need a quick face cool down and clean.
Dalena P.
Aveeeno ultra calming foaming cleanser remove all your makeup fast leaving no residue left behind. Is a a great product and the price is not to bad at all. I bought mines at target which is always sales at target for beauty product I would say it doesn't need any more improvement on the product!
Tuya E.
Deerfield, IL
This is such a great and gentle foam moisturizer for sensitive skin! Gave me no irritation but sadly I had to switch to a prescribed cleanser due to acne. I used whatever I had left as a cleanser for my beauty blender and it worked great! Also used it to clean some of my makeup brushes too!
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
This cleanser is a must for the winter months! I absolutely loved it, and as someone with sensitive skin especially in the winter months, this cleanser was very effective! I bought this in Target, the price was affordable, and the packaging was appealing! I definitely plan to buy this again.
amanda s.
Leaves my skin feeling good, never rough and never red. I do have sensitive skin but this doesn't exacerbate this factor. It's affordable and leaves me looking refreshed and clean. Ive used this product before and will continue to do so. Give it a try, you'll end up permanently switching!
Colleen T.
Bartlett, TN
This cleanser is okay. It definitely is gentle but I'm not sure it does it's job well. It definitely doesn't take off my makeup at all which means it's not cleaning my skin as well unless I wash it twice. It doesn't seem to really calm my redness very well like some cleansers do. So overall it's okay. It's you have in no makeup or just a little and want something easy and very gentle then this is it.
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
This cleanser is so soft and gentle. It glides over your face. I have been using this product for over a year. It removes my makeup and foams up very nicely and removes oil from my face. It works great! The price is reasonable and I recommend it to others. It works well with my combination skin.
Sarah B.
Aveeno products in general are really great for sensitive skin. I love that this cleanser foams when you pump it and it leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and not dry. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend looking for a cleanser that's not going to dry out their skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Tina J.
Columbus, OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.