BY AVEENO #56 in Facial Cleansers

Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using this face wash!! I recently started using it after suffering with acne problems my whole life. Its been a nice change, I can see it getting rid of some of the redness that I have on my face!
Its a gentle cleanser, and it doesn't dry out my face!!
I follow this with the ultra calming daily moisturizer, they are a great duo, hard to beat!!!!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a very nice gentle cleanser that really cleanses your face but it's very gentle and easy on your face. this us a really great cleanser for people with sensitive skin. This is a great cleanser for a drug store brand. I highly recommend this.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This product does a good job removing make up and daily 'grime' without drying my skin. It is not irritating and can be used multiple times a day. It is a very good value for the money. I highly recommend it and will definitely buy again.
Jules K.
My daughters and I love this calming, mild cleanser used to remove our makeup every night. This is not harsh, has no scent (but doesn't smell plastic-y), and leaves no residue behind. Light, foamy wash that works great on any skin type.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I use this fave wash twice daily everyday - it helps with my redness and keeps my face feeling clean. I have very sensitive skin. This is my go to face wash. I'm on topicsl acne medication and my doctor recommended the Aveeno brand and I haven't looked back.
Jenna D.
I've been using this cleanser for years and it's my favorite. Always available at CVS for an affordable price. I use it ever day and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Many other cleansers really dry out my skin, but no this one.
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Use daily as a cleanser. Purchased with hopes of calming down redness. Seen a reduction in redness. Only complaint is that the product has a strange odor. A little pricey, but worth it as my skin has been significantly less irritated.
Zipporah S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
There's something wonderful about a cleanser that is both very gentle, yet cleanses well. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser does both without sacrificing anything. It left my skin not only clean, but also BRIGHTER (and at my age that's a HUGE plus). Thank you Aveeno!
Andreana W.
Woodhaven, MI
Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed doesn't leave any residue I use it everyday in the morning and before I go to bed Not expensive priced just right is gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin definitely would buy again
Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
Great cleanser! It was easy to apply, (I used a washcloth) and foamed up nicely. Didn't leave behind any residue, and even took off makeup, which was pleasantly surprising! It has a nice gentle smell that makes me happy to use it! I would definitely recommend to others!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?