BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products...I love the whole Ultra Calming line! Due to a medication that I take, my cheeks get red and heated. Other cleansers have irritated my cheeks even more, but this one is extremely soothing. This is my go-to cleanser and I even use the moisturizer and makeup-removing wipes!
Liz P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I suffered from a face rash from a face cream, and this was the only wash that I could use for weeks. It was very gentle on my face during the time I had the rash. I think that this is something I would only use if my face is being extra sensitive, because it doesn't give you an "exfoliated" feeling. Your face does feel clean after it, I just usually prefer an exfoliator for my face a few times a week.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Aveeno is my save to go to brand. its very delicate to my skin and I love their smell. my son and I both share some of their products. we have sensitive skin and the both of us tend to do very well with there products. the price is so affordable and easy to find every where. any pharmacy carrys aveeno.
Nikki N.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I tried the calming foaming cleanser by Aveeno a few times. I really enjoyed using it. My skin is very sensitve, but it did not break me out or cause any rashes. I actually keep a bottle of it in my regimen for those days when I've been out in the sun and need a quick face cool down and clean.
Dalena P.
Aveeeno ultra calming foaming cleanser remove all your makeup fast leaving no residue left behind. Is a a great product and the price is not to bad at all. I bought mines at target which is always sales at target for beauty product I would say it doesn't need any more improvement on the product!
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
My skin felt great, definitely helped reduce the redness, especially with the acne I ended up with after my pregnancy. I like that if foams instantly seems to last longer that way too. Price isn't bad definitely worth it. I think it works great for sensitive skin as well as non sensitive skin.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this cleanser! I have to buy mostly natural/scent free products for me and my family. Aveeno is a bit pricey but Target does put it on sale occasionally and with coupons this is affordable if you have sensitivity issues. No smell and very plain but made my face feel super clean and soft!
Stephanie G.
Clare, MI
The smell to this Averno foaming cleanser was amazing. I love how its not made of all chemicals and its so natural. The price point definitely helped to pick this from other brands. My face is now soft and clear. I feel amazing. My face feels amazing and I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Use this every night as part of my shower routine. lathers up just enough to give you a nice clean feeling. however, sometimes it can feel drying on the skin and a facial moisturizer is needed. I've definitely seen a difference in my skin since using it. skin feels brighter and more youthful.
amanda s.
Leaves my skin feeling good, never rough and never red. I do have sensitive skin but this doesn't exacerbate this factor. It's affordable and leaves me looking refreshed and clean. Ive used this product before and will continue to do so. Give it a try, you'll end up permanently switching!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?