BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jenna D.
I've been using this cleanser for years and it's my favorite. Always available at CVS for an affordable price. I use it ever day and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Many other cleansers really dry out my skin, but no this one.
Zipporah S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
There's something wonderful about a cleanser that is both very gentle, yet cleanses well. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser does both without sacrificing anything. It left my skin not only clean, but also BRIGHTER (and at my age that's a HUGE plus). Thank you Aveeno!
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I use this fave wash twice daily everyday - it helps with my redness and keeps my face feeling clean. I have very sensitive skin. This is my go to face wash. I'm on topicsl acne medication and my doctor recommended the Aveeno brand and I haven't looked back.
Andreana W.
Woodhaven, MI
Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed doesn't leave any residue I use it everyday in the morning and before I go to bed Not expensive priced just right is gentle on my face and I have sensitive skin definitely would buy again
Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
Great cleanser! It was easy to apply, (I used a washcloth) and foamed up nicely. Didn't leave behind any residue, and even took off makeup, which was pleasantly surprising! It has a nice gentle smell that makes me happy to use it! I would definitely recommend to others!
ana o.
This is now the only cleaser I use for my sensitive skin. My husband has rosacea. I told him how much I liked the product and I thought it might be a good fit for his sensitive skin too. He tried it and now this is the only cleanser he uses as well. He also likes the Ultra Calming Moisturizer for his skin too. Highly recommend!
Kristy M.
Really like this product. It always makes my face feel so fresh and so clean when I use it. I use it every chance I get but usually after a shower. I buty this product regularly and have never had any problems with it. The price of the product isn't so bad either
Kimberly B.

Super gentle cleanser. Feels light but still gets the job done. Repurchased many times. I like this for removing makeup or just for cleansing. It makes my skin feel smooth afterwards & helps me remove face/eye makeup. It's very gentle
Lupe B.
Perris, CA
LOVE. I am allergic to sacylic acid so this is like one of the few products I can actually use but it's seriously so amazing. It leaves me with clear bright skin and ready to start my day. for best results, follow this face wash with the aveeno calming moisturizer.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
A little pricey that is why it is 4 stars but the productworks really well on sensitive skin .. it is not harsh or leaves my face red ... cleans very well.. I will get it again but would like it to be at a different price point..
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?