BY AVEENO

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Marlee F.
Seattle, WA
Doesn't seem to be a super deep clean, but it definitely is gentle. It cleans my skin well enough, but does not take eye makeup off on its own, even after a second wash and rinse. I keep this at my boyfriend's house, so it is not my primary or preferred cleanser, but ti does the job without irritating or drying out my skin.
Sandra S.
I love how gentle all Aveeno products are! I have fairly sensitive skin so it's difficult for me to try new brands and cleansers as I'm afraid they will irritate me but I have used this foaming cleanser for a long period of time and my skin reacts very well with it and it keeps my skin from blemishes and acne which is great!
carissa m.
Sanford, FL
I actually recommend this product to a lot of people because it keeps the skin as close as possible to it's natural ph balance. I personally use it myself. I also have used it on people who have extremely sensitive skin. Even those with certain type of dermatitis conditions and they have no problems. Love this product.
Melinda N.
Millbury, OH
My go-to cleanser!

This cleanser is all that I had been looking for: gentle, soothing, and works very well for my oily skin. It has helped soothe redness on my cheeks and forehead as well as minor blemishes. I follow it with the moisturizer of the same name and have been in love with how my face looks and feels!
Barbara Q.
Allentown, PA
Love this cleanser! I was experiencing red, dry, itchy patches on my face, and this cleanser was a miracle worker! My redness cleared up after using it only a few times. It is definitely a great value, a reasonable price for the quality of the product. Would definitely recommend for those who have sensitive skin.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products...I love the whole Ultra Calming line! Due to a medication that I take, my cheeks get red and heated. Other cleansers have irritated my cheeks even more, but this one is extremely soothing. This is my go-to cleanser and I even use the moisturizer and makeup-removing wipes!
Lauren R.
This is my go-to face wash from Aveeno. It is gentle on the skin and does not leave a weird residue-y feel. I re-purchase this product every three months. It met my expectations and improved the quality and balance of my skin. It could have a better pump, but it foams and cleanses well. Takes off waterproof mascara, too!
Elizabeth W.
This is a great product. It's good for my sensitive, oily skin to help keep sebum production down. It says unscented but it does have a smell to it, I didn't like it so I put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in there and it smells great. I like how it's already foamed before you put it on, it makes it a little easier.
Liz P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I suffered from a face rash from a face cream, and this was the only wash that I could use for weeks. It was very gentle on my face during the time I had the rash. I think that this is something I would only use if my face is being extra sensitive, because it doesn't give you an "exfoliated" feeling. Your face does feel clean after it, I just usually prefer an exfoliator for my face a few times a week.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Aveeno is my save to go to brand. its very delicate to my skin and I love their smell. my son and I both share some of their products. we have sensitive skin and the both of us tend to do very well with there products. the price is so affordable and easy to find every where. any pharmacy carrys aveeno.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?