BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is such a gentle cleanser for everyday use. I have redness and I hoped that this would help calm it down. I bought it at Harris Teeter and it was a good price! I was surprised at how foamy it gets and I would definitely recommend it, especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to face wash and has been for many years. While the fancier stuff works better during problem times I keep this in the shower and use this as much as possible due to the amazing way that it gets make up off and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry.
Michelle L.
I have very sensitive skin. This wasn't abrasive by any means but I didn't feel like it cleansed me well enough. After, I noticed I wasn't as dried out as I would be using something more abrasive, so I liked it enough because of that. I probably wouldn't re purchase.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
I don't buy this on the regular however if there is a sale or if I have a coupon I remember this exists and pick it up. I especially like it when I am having an acne flare up. Whether it's a reaction, hormonal, etc. it's so gentle yet gets the job done. Good stuff.
Auris C.
I have very sensitive skin, and my face sometimes feels extremely dry, and then if I use products to fix the dryness, it becomes oily. So, I started using this product, and it helped balancing my skin to a normal level. This is a great product for the price!
Laci C.
Great product! Easy to use and apply. It left my skin feeling refreshed and awake! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase this product because of how great it was! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good new skincare product!
Lety Q.
Deltona, FL
I rate this five stars because it does what it claims to do. I usually buy Clearasil but I wanted to try something new. While I find it does relax my face it doesn't take off make up or get rid of acne but it's a great product defiantly relaxes my face .
Gagan K.
This formula is perfect in the winter and the summer because it doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils especially in the summer. Before using this, the product I would use would really dry out my skin and the added moisturizer would make me break out even more.
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
This cleanser left my face feeling really soft and didn't irritate it as normally all cleansers I find, do! I liked the soft smell it left too. I can't have strong smells or harsh cleansers do to my allergies! Thanks Aveeno! You've done it once again!
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
Very good cleanser that left my skin soft and pretty clean. I did follow up with toner and had a decent amount of dirt on the cotton ball. Only real complaint I had was that the pump seemed to go out before I ran out of product making it difficult to use the last remaining cleanser. Found at Target and a good price!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?