BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Demi W.
Marietta, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I picked this up because Aveeno products are never really harsh and have worked well with my skin. I usually will use this secondary after exfoliating to get rid of extra dirt and calm my skin after scrubbing. I think it's a great product.
Kate H.
Buffalo, NY
I like how light this face wash is, not stripping away natural oils from my face but still cleans well. I use it alone or with my Clairsonic brush, works great both applications. Price was right, certainly have purchased multiple times. I'd recommend to others.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Love this stuff. My skin is so dry and this is the only stuff that helps it. I like the packing it come in easy to open. It had worked great for my sick so far and I would buy it again. It is very effective. I would buy it again and never buy any other face wash
Emily B.
Farmington, MI
I love this foaming cleanser! It really feels like it's doing its job. My face feels fresh and clean after every time that I use it, and I love the way the bubbles feel on my face! It really makes you feel like you're getting a deep clean, and it has kept my face relatively break-out free. I highly recommend!
Leticia G.
I really believe in Aveeno products. They work well for sensitive skin and are made with natural ingredients. Their product have not disappointed me and this foaming cleanser does its job. I love the foam it lathers wonderfully and that the scent is soft and calming.
Julienne D.
Let me just start by saying if you dislike fragrances like myself, and gernally flock towards Aveeno for their smell free products, this one will let you down. The stuff reminds me distinctly of dried up play-doh and left my face feeling anything but clean.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
This foaming cleanser is a favorite of mine. Its very soft on the skin and very inexpensive! I love all Aveeno products but even more so after trying this! I got it at my local Target and will definitely be including this in my daily routine from here on out
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
I absolutely love this product. I use it at the end of the day after I've removed my makeup. It makes me feel clean, refreshed, and ready for bed. It has a great scent, price and I would highly recommend. I will definitely be repurchasing after mine is empty.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I love this product for when my skin is breaking out and I need something more gentle than my normal everyday cleanser. This one is the best at not drying out skin too much or leaving too many of the natural oils on my face. If you have sensitive skin this one is a must
Kristen S.
We battle eczema, rosacea and dry skin in our household. This face wash stays in stock! It works for all of us. It's a fantastic value. It's not overly moisturizing or drying! Leaves you with a nice, fresh feeling. Even gentle enough to clean makeup brushes.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?