BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Toné C.
I have extremely sensitive skin.. every face wash I've ever used stings my skin and makes me break out in a rash. This cleanser is the only one that doesn't do that and I'd highly recommend this for those with sensitive skin and are allergic to fragrances. My only problem is that I feel like I need to use quite a few pumps to feel like I've washed off all my makeup.
Lisa H.
The Woodlands
I didn't realize until recently that part of my facial redness issue was sensitive skin. I found a review of this product online and decided to give it a try. Ever since, my skin has stopped being greasy in hot spots and flakey dry in others. I now have an even skin texture, color, and I can go out without foundation on without feeling naked! I love it!
Vanessa C.
Boynton beach , FL
Let me begin by saying that this product is not BAD but I cannot stand the smell! I dont hate the product, and it left my skin feeling cleansed but not overly dry, but the smell was a dealbreaker for me. I am the kind of person that enjoys clean, fresh smells and this had more of a dull, oatmeal lingering scent that I couldnt deal with.
Kjersti O.
this is my go to face cleanser no matter what time of day. i have sensitive, combination skin that is easily irritated and this product is insanely gentle, yet cleanses skin to my standards. it smells so great as well and doesn't strip my skin of it's natural oils. my skin is just clean afterwards and feels so soft :)
Cassidy G.
south
This is my favorite drug store facial cleanser. It's so great for sensitive skin. It doesn't have a smell and it's very light weight. I have combination skin and it doesn't leave my skin oily or dry, just normal. I love how it is foam and feels natural.
Katie F.
Orlando
This is an okay cleanser I'd say for mornings, when you don't have too much to clean and just want a quick rinse. It doesn't get off makeup well, and doesn't leave your skin really feeling clean. I know it's made for sensitive skin but I really feel like it's almost too gentle and doesn't really do the job.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser this product does exactly what it says.  Really keeps my oily skin fresh and clean.  Great Value and you can purchase this product at ULTA, Target, and/or Kroger.  If you are needing a foaming cleanser please give this product a try.  This is a staple cleanser for me.
Fatima A.
basic, good cleanser if you have sensitive skin. not impressed with the ingredients list since this does have parabens. it has a soft bubbly foam and it didnt dry out my skin when i used it in the winter and this product lasts for quite a while since you don't need much product to cleanse your face
Ashley W.
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have had redness on my cheeks for as long as I can remember and ever since I started using this my redness has gone away. I have super sensitive skin but this is very gentle and even takes all of my makeup off without having to use eye makeup remover first.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is such a gentle cleanser for everyday use. I have redness and I hoped that this would help calm it down. I bought it at Harris Teeter and it was a good price! I was surprised at how foamy it gets and I would definitely recommend it, especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?