BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Brittany W.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great. The foam is fluffy and light and not too heavy feeling. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to random breakouts, both acne and allergy related, and this didn't give me any issues. I've bought it multiple times and it is my fall back for when I have skin troubles.
Kimberly L.
I suffer from rosacea and this didn't irritate my skin, but I didn't really notice a significant change or inprovement either when I used the product for a few weeks. Usually within the first few days you can tell if a product is making a difference. Overall, it was a good cleanser but I didn't see the results I was looking for.
brittany b.
Its so hard for me to find a facial cleaner that doesn't break my face our even worse or dry my skin out, but this one is amazing is has a gentle smell and its very soft on the face and leaves my skin feeling so soft and helps with my pimples and doesn't leave my skin dry. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Julie H.
Towson, MD
I have super sensitive skin that either gets super dried out, or super duper red from anything I put on it.
Aveeno is slightly pricier than I usually like for my products, but man it is worth it. It doesn't sap my skin of moisture, and it doesn't leave my face red or irritated.
Jacquin M.
I wasn't a big fan of this product. The foam made it feel really watered down. I didn't see a change in my skin. The packaging was nice and the pump is functional but the produced and too harsh and liquidy. My skin was a little irritated after. I wouldn't purchase this again
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
This product is so elegant in its packaging. Generally it did feel calming, but eventually after 2x daily usage, it began to dry out my skin a lot and I had to switch brands. I had combination skin. Other than it drying my skin out, I found it very pleasant and effective.
Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
This is the best cleanser!!!! Really makes your face feel really clean and not dry. After working in the yard all day planting flowers with all the dirt I really wanted to clean my face really well and this does just that. It doesn't make your face feel rough either. Really smooth feeling !!! Highly recommend !!!
Saige K.
This is a nice product. It was really nice because i have sensitive skin. I purchased it from Target. I really enjoyed this product and recommend this even if you don't have sensitive skin
L'Oreal S.
Webster, TX
Great product for my sensative skin. It cleared up some acne issues that i had on my face . I love the fact that it has a pump. I got this product at walmart at a resonable price. I was not disappointed in this product and will purchase it again. I wish they made the formula a lil thicker , it's a lil too watery .
Demi W.
Marietta, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I picked this up because Aveeno products are never really harsh and have worked well with my skin. I usually will use this secondary after exfoliating to get rid of extra dirt and calm my skin after scrubbing. I think it's a great product.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?