BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Angelica M.
Very good gentle cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin. This does a thorough job of cleaning any oil or makeup off of my face (with the exception of mascara). The only con for me is that it doesn't do much for my acne, but keeping a clean face is important to combating acne anyways and I do use this in conjunction with other products.
Rachel F.
Love this cleanser! It's very gentle and great for sensitive skin, and my face feels clean and not dry after using it. The only reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the pump. This was my first time buying it, so maybe this is a fluke, but after using it a few times, the pump kept getting stuck. I had to pull it up and push it back down a few times in order to be able to get any cleanser out. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
The only face wash I will use after years of trying to find the right one. Works for my hyper-sensitive, extremely fair, acne-prone skin. Never causes breakouts or sensitivity, and takes off makeup and all other residues from the day. Very affordable and available at grocery/drug stores. Highly recommend for dry/sensitive skin.
Alex L.
I LOVE LOVE THIS! I use to use neutrogena oil free acne wash and it dried my skin up bad. This Aveeno cleansing foam is so moisturizing and smooth. This is gentle for all types of skins. This product help me get rid of blackheads and acne. It also has a great ph balance for you skin it's between 5.4-7 .
Bella A.
While other cleansers may strip your healthy body oils and burn sensitive skin, this cleanser does not! This cleanser is gentle and takes off the majority of my makeup. I used this for a long time, tried to use another cleanser, and noticed a bad change in my skin. The other cleanser I tried was just too harsh, making it obvious that Aveeno was the right cleanser for me! I recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I bought this foaming cleanser in hopes it would help my facial redness, as suggested in its "ultra-calming" title and chamomile being on the ingredients list. Eh. It was okay. Its definitely gentle and foams up well for makeup removal, but it didn't make much of a difference in regard to my erythema. I would probably purchase this cleanser again in a pinch, but not in high hopes of helping my blotchiness.
Colleen T.
Bartlett, TN
This cleanser is okay. It definitely is gentle but I'm not sure it does it's job well. It definitely doesn't take off my makeup at all which means it's not cleaning my skin as well unless I wash it twice. It doesn't seem to really calm my redness very well like some cleansers do. So overall it's okay. It's you have in no makeup or just a little and want something easy and very gentle then this is it.
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
I used another name brand for years until they changed their formula and it started stinging my face and breaking me out. I had to use a few different brands to find one that did not break me out. I ran across Aveeno Ultra Calming and bingo, exactly what I need! There is no burning, no breaking out, no red spots, no dry patches. I use the cleanser, the night cream, and the day moisturizer.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
I had a love hate relationship with this cleanser when I first purchased but now I use it everyday! I had a bit of a problem with the foam I felt I wasn't being "cleaned" properly but the more I used it the more I've come to love it as is. My skin has gotten so much better and so has my overall skin texture!
Jessica P.
Atlanta
I was hooked on the Aveeno Positively Radiant cleanser but found that the ingredients were becoming too hard on my skin (maybe the acne fighting ingredients) so I switched to the Ultra Calming and it has been much better. It's not my favorite cleanser but is a great drugstore product that I can find just about anywhere. My boyfriend also really likes to use it, so it's guy approved.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?