BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
I love this cleanser and keep it in the shower so I can use it every time I get in the shower! Nice foam and the smell isn’t overwhelming! I love all Aveeno products!
Victoria M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love aveeno products! One of the few brands that I don't have to worry about my face breaking out! Product shows better the results the longer you use it
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Han G.
Lenoir City, TN
I use this after I take my makeup off. For someone with dry, red, and sensitive skin this is the perfect cleanser to make sure my face stays both clean and healthy.
Autumn A.
Alexandria, AL
i use this foaming cleanser all the time!! i have super red sensitive skin and this works miracles for me! i love it and it so super soothing and does not dry out my skin
Stephanie J.
Love this cleanser for my sensitive, red, and Irish skin! It's got sleek package with a PUMP! I have bought this cleaner numerous times and will continue to do so.
wawa 🇸.
Union
If you were to walk into my room and bathroom you'd see that I would have all Aveeno products. This cleanser rules & I stopped buying it because I have yet to see it at a store nearby
Kathryn P.
A great, gentle foaming cleanser. It didn't irritate my dry skin. Smells good and doesn't feel too stripping of oils. I do wish it helped my acne a bit more, but for an everyday cleanser this is a good option.
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this because I was desperate for a new face wash that actually worked. Usually after stepping out of the shower my face is dry... I mean flaking and rough like an alligator dry. This time, however, after using this just once my skin was not dry at ALL. The next morning the red patches in my cheeks were far less red than normal as well. So far I have not had any large pimples like I get on occassion and the small ones I get are far less common. Love this face wash!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My skin was doing something crazy! I normally have oily skin and for some reason, my face was getting dry and flaky. My co-worker suggested I give this a try and it was awesome! Super gentle, yet it cleaned my face and made it smooth and not so dry. On top of my skin being dry, I have sensitive and acne prone skin. This was perfect to tackle all 3 of my concerns. I also love that this is affordable and you can find it in Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?