BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am hooked On this. My face has had redness on my cheeks with dry skin on my nose and cheeks. Classic combo/oily skin as well. I’ve struggled to find something that cleansed and didn’t irritate my skin more. I’ve been washing with this for almost 2 weeks now and my skin is a little less red and my dry skin is reduced. My skin doesn’t feel tight when I get out of the shower and it doesn’t burn either. The aveeno ultra calming cleanser is wonderful. Less breakout, less red angry skin, less dry! Win win win for me
Casey J.
Ladysmith
Cleansed well but left my skin dry. Highly recommend using moisturizer after each use. Like that you can just run to the local drug store to get it. Didn’t affect my skin tone any but definitely left it flakey. Maybe add moisturizer? That’s all
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Rosilee A.
Lynnwood, WA
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Face Wash is as gentle to the skin as it is tough on the impurities that cause blackheads and breakouts. Perfect for all skin types, Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Face Wash will leave your skin glowing and wont dry out or irritate sensitive skin.
HAIR +.
This works pretty well on my sensitive skin. It’s still foam so it does dry out your skin just a bit but it cleans very well. I will keep using this. I haven’t had any problems thus far. I just wish it was a bit more hydrating.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I really like this product because of the foaming aspect but also because it is really calming for my sensitive dry skin it doesn't irritate my eyes or make anything hurt or burn it's just super gentle and relaxing and refreshing.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I really like this face wash. It is very easy and calm on the skin while cleaning your face well. I was a little skeptical at first because foaming cleansers havent done a good job cleaning my entire face in the past. This product works very well though. My skin is very sensitive and gets red easily and this didnt irritate it at all. My face always burns a little after I wash it and it doesnt at all with this product, love it. I definitley will be repurchasing.
Genevieve D.
Norfolk, VA
I use this every morning. It’s very light but still leaves my face clean, not harsh and good for sensitive skin. But the pump’s spring always breaks on me. Still works but it doesn’t spring back up like it’s supposed to.
Stella💕
This is one of my favorite cleaners of all time. I love the soft foam, the gentle feel, and how soothing it is. I have super dry and irritated skin, and this made it feel so moisturized and calmed. The smell isn't that good, but it is definitely worth it.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?