BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
yvette o.
This is my ultimate holy grail. I refuse to try any other type of cleanser due to the fact that my skin is super sensitive. leaves my skin feeling soo smooth and flawless; Especially when you combine it with the calming lotion it just puts the cherry on top. I would highly recommend any of their products to those whole have sensitive skin or eczema. very affordable which is a big plus. IT WORKS WONDERS! =)
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
This product is just "okay" for me. When I have a full face of makeup on, or if it's been a very warm day, I often find myself washing my face multiple times just to get a clean feeling. I have also found some makeup residue in areas after I've carefully washed my face which is just kind of icky.

On the plus side, this product is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry me out like some other products.
Stella Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product, even though I don't consistently use it, I try other things but I always end up going back to this product for a gentle neutral cleanser!

Most foaming cleanser dry out my skin however this one does not. I feel that it helps with my acne as well as being very gentle and nondrying.

I give this 5 stars because I really enjoy this product!!!

Phoebe N.
London, UK
This is a good cleanser if all you have on your face is natural oils, like when you wake up or don't wear makeup, because it's cleaning ability is the bare-minimum. It's gentle and doesn't irritate your skin at all, so it's good for sensitive skin. The only problem is that if I only use this, my skin gets really bad flaky dry patches from lack of exfoliation.
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
This cleanser did a great job in keeping my face oil free - it left my face soft to the touch. I bought this product from my local drug store. I have always loved Aveeno products and this was no different. Beautiful packaging, I would recommend virtually any Aveeno product to my friends. Great to use in the shower as a chest and back cleanser as well.
Brooke S.
Jacksonville, FL
This facial cleanser is amazing. I have SUPER sensitive skin and even the slightest amount of an acne fighter can make my skin break out. This cleanser is super simple and calms down any redness on my face. I love how foamy it is and I only need a couple pumps to wash my entire face. This cleanser is also really nice on hormonal acne.
brittany b.
Its so hard for me to find a facial cleaner that doesn't break my face our even worse or dry my skin out, but this one is amazing is has a gentle smell and its very soft on the face and leaves my skin feeling so soft and helps with my pimples and doesn't leave my skin dry. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Kimberly L.
I suffer from rosacea and this didn't irritate my skin, but I didn't really notice a significant change or inprovement either when I used the product for a few weeks. Usually within the first few days you can tell if a product is making a difference. Overall, it was a good cleanser but I didn't see the results I was looking for.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
Man, I heard such good reviews of this and it was such a flop for me... I have very sensitive and red skin. I bought this in hopes of it working the same wonders it did for other reviewers. Alas. All it did was irritate my skin and burn my eyes. I will be sticking to my Kiehl's Calendula Face Wash for my daily gentle cleansing!
Sandra S.
I love how gentle all Aveeno products are! I have fairly sensitive skin so it's difficult for me to try new brands and cleansers as I'm afraid they will irritate me but I have used this foaming cleanser for a long period of time and my skin reacts very well with it and it keeps my skin from blemishes and acne which is great!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.