BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
C B.
I love this for my sensitive skin! It is super gentle and doesn't dry it out afterwards. To get the best results I always take off my makeup beforehand and then rinse with this to get the rest of the residue off my skin.
This is one of my favorite cleaners of all time. I love the soft foam, the gentle feel, and how soothing it is. I have super dry and irritated skin, and this made it feel so moisturized and calmed. The smell isn't that good, but it is definitely worth it.
Alicia H.
I will put this cleaner against any top name brand cleaner. I love how it Cleanse and my face feels a little tight afterwards like it’s drying oils but not to much. Just enough to use my night cream and be just right.
Michelle A.
midland
This is great for sensitive skin and removing makeup. It’s very gentle and has a soft consistency, there is no harsh perfume smell. I would definitely recommend, it does not leave your skin feeling tight and dry.
Daily C.
Miami
Found this at target and I really love it so far. The price was great. It smells nice and feels great. The only complaint I have is that I don’t feel or see a very big difference on my skin after using It.
crystal D.
Davie
Ok, so the price is high , I get this when it’s on sale. It’s so worth it along with the face cream. It leaves my face smooth and a glow. I have this in my cabinet now. I change from time to time with other aveeno products. This is my go to face wash and lotion. I highly recommend and if you have sensitive skin like I do this doesn’t make you break out like other products have.
Kinsey S.
This is a nice cleanser that works well for all skin types. I think it is my favorite Aveeno product. And it is certainly my go to cleanser! My friends have also tried this and were impressed at the quality to price ratio!
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I love the foaming cleansers from aveeno. I don’t love this one as much as the others, it really just has a scent that I don’t love. It feels good in my skin and still keeps me refreshed
D C.
Toledo, OH
Best facial cleanser for sensitive skin. Affordable price and excellent quality. Improved blemish in less than a week. Purchased at Walgreens. Effective formula I will buy again.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Overall, this product is not that special. I like it, it's calming and does it's job to remove my makeup, but it's not super out-of-this-world crazy awesome miracle working cleanser. The foam is kind of amusing, but I don't think I'll repurchase because there's so much else to try, and it's not special enough for me to want to buy it again.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.