BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
emmy a.
Jacksonville, FL
I first used the brightening Aveeno face wash that looks just like this bottle but green, and I loved it. But I decided to try this one because my skin has felt warm and irritated lately and this makes it feel so much better. If my face is puffy in the morning it also helps soothe it
Sammie N.
I love this face wash! Ever since I bought it for the first time two years ago I've been hooked! It's gentle enough to use every day or night in the shower and the bottle stays nice and clean due to the pump system! Highly recommend!
Julie W.
Detroit
This cleanser is wonderful! It's great on my sensitive skin. I noticed results immediately. I purchased at Walmart and it was a good value. I will definitely purchase again, it exceeds my expectations. I will recommend to my friends.
Jacki K.
Beverly, MA
I am in love with this cleanser! I have had rosey cheeks my whole life and I've always been self conscious about it. I use this foaming cleanser and the Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer every single day! It really helps with the redness and also doesn't irritate my skin at all. Definitely a must buy!
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
This stuff is super gentle and it feels like you're putting nothing on your face! This is great for people like me that get dried out very easily. I would definitely recommend for people who just need a light wash in the morning.
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
This cleanser is light, which I like a lot. It definitely cleans my skin, but I am unsure whether it is really calming my skin. It has a light scent, which I like. Overall, it is a good product that doesn't irritate my skin.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
This is super gentle and is great at removing makeup. It does not break out my super sensitive skin. I love this stuff, it is affordable and lasts me a long time. Highly recommend, I am addicted to this stuff!
Colleen A.
This is my go-to cleanser. I love foaming cleansers for after I use an oil cleanser! It's super gentle on my sensitive skin. IMO you can't beat Aveeno for the value. I am a repeat purchaser.
Destiny V.
Bonaire, GA
I liked the texture of it a lot. It seems great and  my face feeling soft and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough to use. Definitely a great facial cleanser
Saige K.
This is a nice product. It was really nice because i have sensitive skin. I purchased it from Target. I really enjoyed this product and recommend this even if you don't have sensitive skin
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.