BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
My skin has been breaking out horribly for awhile now and not getting better, I have tried every product out there (including proactive) and my skin would get worse. I even tried to go simple and just use Dove soap - no good for me either. I also tried philosophy products and mineral makeup. Most of the products that I was using had some sort of 'acid' in them too, like salicylic acid, which I thought would help but only made my problem worse. I even considered that it was dietary because I couldn't figure out my skin problem at all! I tried giving up coffee, dairy etc., none of which helped.
Finally,(because my skin was broken out, red and irritated) I bought this facial wash, as well as the calming day/night cream...it has been LESS than two weeks and my skin looks amazing! So, if you have tried everything for breakouts, try this out next, you may realized that your skin just needs to be 'calmed.'
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Aveeno is an amazing brand that I actually like a lot, this was gentle on my skin and doesnt dry my skin out, but it did cause me to have a very slight breakout after I had used it.
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up and becoming red. I have had bad skin since before I was a teenager, I had pretty bad acne when I was younger but it has cleared up as I have gotten older.
I thought I had found something that might be perfect, after reading all the reviews I thought it was going to fix my problem but unfortunately I didn't! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it.
I just bought the ultra calming moisturizer to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Marisa R.
Very nice formula sadly my face grew used to this formula so I frequently have to switch it up with what i use so I haven't used this for a while. I wouldn't mind it though it's super nice and I trust aveeno.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
I've been using this cleanser for years! It works great on my skin and doesn't dry it out. It does last awhile but I wish it were less expensive. I typically find it at target.
Sai G.
I have sensitive acne prone skin, so i am always into gentle or mild cleanser. Ive been using cetaphil for 3 months straight and i gotta admit, it okay, but i never felt clean right after i used it. There are times as well that it will actually make me greasy in an odd way. Long story short, i discontinue using and luckily have found this bad boy! Its amazing! Its very gentle but you'll feel definitely clean afterwards. Doesn't have a scent, which is always a plus for sensitive skin and to add, it inexpensive also! I use this every morning to remove all other residue i have from my night time heavy skincare routine. This work wonders! Even a baby can use this. I love it!
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
I deal with psoriasis, and it gets especially bad during times I am stressed out. This face wash helps to calm, clean, and soothe my skin, and I love how affordable it is!
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Not a fan of the smell of this but it works really well. Expect to break out after the first few uses at it cleans out your pores. A little drop goes a LONG way with this.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
This works well. It isnt expensive and not too cheap either. It wouldnt be grwat for extremely oily skin. I used it when i was really oily and it made me break out worse.
Ryan R.
Owensboro, KY
Nice facial cleanser. Very mild, but not sure how "calming" it is, except for the mild ingredients. Got on sale for $5.29 Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?