BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Terri B.
I LOVE this calming cleanser. It works great. It moisturizes your skin leaving it feel super soft and clean. Your skin has a glow about it. My skin is never oily or dry. Its just right :)
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have combination skin and tend towards redness from rosacea. This really dried my skin out, and felt pretty harsh for a cleanser that is meant to calm skin! I've been using it to clean my makeup brushes since then... it does at least work well for that.
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this, I have a sensitive face and most facial lotions give me acne. This however doesn't, I'm not a fan of them smell but I know that's a part of it being made for "Sensitive skin".
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
I love this body wash, I've never had an all time favorite body wash before simply because I always liked trying new things and nothing ever seemed to work with my body chemistry before that would make me feel as though I'm truly refreshed and that a scent would linger on my body longer then 30 minutes after I got out of the shower. When I walked into Lush I was taken aback by the smell because it smelled too flowery for my liking. But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had tha
Suzanne A.
Shawnee, KS
Great product! I have rosacea and somewhat acne prone skin. This cleanser does not break me out, and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dehydrated. Awesome budget friendly option!
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
It's a very gentle foam wash that gets all my makeup off. It always calms my skin from any redness. Since it is foam I don't get irritated skin anymore. It makes me feel clean & ready for any makeup application.
Megan W.
New Caney, TX
This cleanser is light on your skin doesn’t dry it out which is a must during winter! I’ve had so many problems in the last with cleansers drying me out and this cleanser is perfect!
Mary E.
Not bad. I love the lavendar that's in this product. It actually is calming. The only complaint I have is the texture. I'm not a huge fan of foaming face wash, because my face just doesn't feel clean afterwards.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have so many dried skin and redness on my face and i really like how it works! My redness is reduced and i like it because its foam cleanser i really feel that my face is so clean!
Jacqui B.
So I breakout horribly. I just started using this foaming cleanser. I am so in love with the smell and I feel like my face is so clean after I use it, but not too dry. Really love it!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?