BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Lindsay B.
Belfair
I wanted to buy this product because I have very red sensitive skin on my face. I purchased it at Walmart it was less then $10 which I thought was a good deal for a product like that. After using it my skin felt very soft and it wasn't bothered by the product at all which was a big relief! After a few days of using it I noticed the red on my face started to clear up. I will definitely be buying this product again!
c c.
This is a great and gentle face cleanser. Good for sensitive skin and feels great, quite refreshing & non irritating. It cleanses well and won't dry out your skin, what more can you ask for? I think this face cleanser delivers and then some. :)
Alexandra T.
Hayward, CA
It gets the job done. I like it for just basic face washing at night or in the morning. I guess it just depends on personal preference. I use it to make sure all the makeup if off at night. It's nice and gentle on the face. I would totally reccomend this as an evetyday. It isn't the best at keeping the skin 100% clear but it does a pretty good job.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this in hopes that it would help with my red skin (from rosacea). I really wanted to like it, but I think because it was a foam, my skin never really felt clean. I found myself using way too much of it just to not feel like I was still wearing the day on my face. The price was good, and it didn't make me break out, but I just didn't love it.
Beatrice E.
Columbia
I picked up this cleanser on a whim at Walmart. The foaminess makes it easy to spread and rub into my face, and unlike most cleansers, it does not irritate my skin in the closet. It leaves it feeling soft and clean. I would repurchase, but I would still buy other cleansers over it if they looked interesting.
Gabby D.
san Antonio, TX
I started using this because my parts of my face became very dry and how dry spots. Which was very uncomfortable, so I was looking @ my local H-E-B & saw this product. I tried it out but after several days of using it, I come to conclusion and it doesn't work for me. I mean it didn't really meet my expectations.
Cinthia M.
I looove this product. This is perfect for sensitive. I buy this in TJMAXX but you can find it on CVS Pharmacy. This foaming cleanser leaves your skin smooth and clean. This is my second bottle and of course, I’ll buy it again 👍🏻
Grace P.
Bloomington, IN
I love how easy this product is to apply. I've always been skeptical of foaming cleansers but this one I Iove. I honestly don't see a huge change in breakouts so I'm not sure if it's helping that or not but I always feel so clean after using this and it definitely gets dirts and oils off.
Maddie K.
Grand Rapids
I currently use this product and I love it! I have sensitive, combination skin, and this product is not at all harsh, great at removing makeup, and it doesn't dry out your skin. It is also very calming, it has a slight baby powder vibe to its scent. It is a great every day cleanser.
I love this product. I have really sensitive skin and this seems to really work for me. This is definitely a go-to cleanser. It gets all the dirt and makeup off my face. I love the foam. The packaging is simple and nice. I think this product is perfect the way it is.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.