BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Alma M.
Bronx, NY
Okay let me start off by saying that my skin type is combination/sensitive type and this cleanser is exactly what I needed. It pretty much met my expectations. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it most definantly doesn't make my skin feel tight at all. It also washes away makeup and its just awesome. I would totally buy it again !!!!
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI
Gentle on my face. Easy to use. I definitely prefer having a foam pump instead of gel. It feels like the whole process just goes faster. To be honest, I used to just skip washing my face other than in the shower, because it can be such a hassle and mess. This foam helps deal with the time and hassle and that just means I wash my face more!
Samantha J.
Monroe Township, NJ
I just bought this a week ago, and i am obsessed already. my face is EXTREMELY sensitive, and this works wonderers. my face feels clean and soft. i have dry skin and break out from time to time. This made my face so smooth and i can already see it less red, less dry, and my breakouts are healing. will continue to buy over and over again
Brooke S.
Jacksonville, FL
This facial cleanser is amazing. I have SUPER sensitive skin and even the slightest amount of an acne fighter can make my skin break out. This cleanser is super simple and calms down any redness on my face. I love how foamy it is and I only need a couple pumps to wash my entire face. This cleanser is also really nice on hormonal acne.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
The only face wash I will use after years of trying to find the right one. Works for my hyper-sensitive, extremely fair, acne-prone skin. Never causes breakouts or sensitivity, and takes off makeup and all other residues from the day. Very affordable and available at grocery/drug stores. Highly recommend for dry/sensitive skin.
Rachel F.
Love this cleanser! It's very gentle and great for sensitive skin, and my face feels clean and not dry after using it. The only reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the pump. This was my first time buying it, so maybe this is a fluke, but after using it a few times, the pump kept getting stuck. I had to pull it up and push it back down a few times in order to be able to get any cleanser out. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
Man, I heard such good reviews of this and it was such a flop for me... I have very sensitive and red skin. I bought this in hopes of it working the same wonders it did for other reviewers. Alas. All it did was irritate my skin and burn my eyes. I will be sticking to my Kiehl's Calendula Face Wash for my daily gentle cleansing!
Whitni M.
Brookland, AR
Very smooth and gentle when applied to my skin. I love the foam pump. The only downside is when rinsing, if the soap gets on my lips, it has a strong chemical taste.
Sandra S.
I love how gentle all Aveeno products are! I have fairly sensitive skin so it's difficult for me to try new brands and cleansers as I'm afraid they will irritate me but I have used this foaming cleanser for a long period of time and my skin reacts very well with it and it keeps my skin from blemishes and acne which is great!
Marlee F.
Seattle, WA
Doesn't seem to be a super deep clean, but it definitely is gentle. It cleans my skin well enough, but does not take eye makeup off on its own, even after a second wash and rinse. I keep this at my boyfriend's house, so it is not my primary or preferred cleanser, but ti does the job without irritating or drying out my skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?