BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Sabrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love they products . It keeps my face all nice and smooth . I'm a repeated user
Edmarie S.
Savannah , GA
This is my actual cleaned for my face and I love this product . Is really good
Denise V.
Alice, TX
Love this product , foams well and is gentle enough to use every single day!!!
Alice R.
Portage
This is actually very calming. This is the most calming cleanser that I have ever used on my face. I have very dry and very sensitive skin. This will not remove makeup. I would come in with extra virgin coconut oil first if I needed to remove makeup. Then I would come in with this gentle cleanser. This is my cleanser of choice. When my skin barrier was destroyed and it felt like  sandpaper and was very very tight and raw, this cleanser actually did not burn or worsen my skin condition when I used it. I use it once a day in the evening, as I find using a cleaner twice a day is asking for irritation for me. I would recommend this to anyone, especially people with sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing.
Jessica H.
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it. I just bought the ultra calming moisturiser to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Amanda C.
Very nice gentle cleanser. I use it after I remove my makeup with a makeup remover (like I do with every cleanser ) so I would not know how this product removes make up on it's own. But as a cleanser, works great on my dry skin. It does not irritate or everdri my face.
Ashley C.
Weston
Yes. Just yes. Everyone needs this. It’s so gentle on my skin, it soothes my skin whenever it’s irritated, doesn’t dry me out. I got it from Walmart on sale and I should have bought more. Please keep making this wash exactly the way you do because my face thanks you.
Lauren B.
Niceville, FL
This is my go to face cleanser! I absolutely love this product. It has really helped my skin get its moisture back. It’s very light on my combination skin. I love the foam! This product has drastically helped my skin and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend!
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am hooked On this. My face has had redness on my cheeks with dry skin on my nose and cheeks. Classic combo/oily skin as well. I’ve struggled to find something that cleansed and didn’t irritate my skin more. I’ve been washing with this for almost 2 weeks now and my skin is a little less red and my dry skin is reduced. My skin doesn’t feel tight when I get out of the shower and it doesn’t burn either. The aveeno ultra calming cleanser is wonderful. Less breakout, less red angry skin, less dry! Win win win for me
Max O.
Aveeno has managed to keep my teenage acne away ever since I bought my first bottle of this stuff. I've tried other brands but none of them have been comparable so far. My grandmother first got me this actually to help with the redness on my face from unknown causes but it didn't really help. I was about to give up on it until I realized I hadn't gotten a single zit ever since I had used it. Other formulas tend to excessively dry my skin out or irritate it but this product doesn't.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.