BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
I was turned on to this line when I just gave birth and was breast feeding. As a new mom, I was stringent when it came to all natural products on or around my baby. So this face wash cleansed my skin with out the harmful additives that come with skin care at times. when my menstruation came back in full force it was not able to keep my acne prone skin completely clear. But it held up well enough, given the circumstances.
Anne P.
This face wash is the only thing that I have used for washing my face for years. I used to get breakouts and dry red skin with any other products that I tried. However, Aveeno foaming face wash was my salvation. I would not trade this product for anything!
I love, love, love it!
* NOTE that I didn't receive this product for testing. I have already used this product for years and just want to share that with all of you.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
I like this cleanser but I find I have to pump a lot of the product out in order to have enough to cleanse my entire face. It's a bit drying, but many foaming cleansers are. The packaging is simple and easy to use. Because this has a small amount of salicylic acid in it, I let the cleanser sit on my face for about a minute before washing it off, otherwise the salicylic acid doesn't really have a chance to do its job.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely have to give this product 5 stars. My skin is very sensitive and it seems like other products dry out my face or make it red and irritated. This product does not do that at all. I have used this product for years and honestly i don't plan on using any other product. It cleanses my skin very well and even removes my waterproof eye makeup AND I got it in my eye once (ok a few times) and it did not burn. It calms my irritated skin down and leaves it clean and soft so i will be continuing to buy this product as long as it is made. Great job Aveeno!!!
yvette o.
This is my ultimate holy grail. I refuse to try any other type of cleanser due to the fact that my skin is super sensitive. leaves my skin feeling soo smooth and flawless; Especially when you combine it with the calming lotion it just puts the cherry on top. I would highly recommend any of their products to those whole have sensitive skin or eczema. very affordable which is a big plus. IT WORKS WONDERS! =)
Aubrey K.
Eagle Mountain
I have used this product for years and years now, and I will never use anything else. Super mild, but cleans your skin and poor very well. Super foamy which I love.
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
This product is just "okay" for me. When I have a full face of makeup on, or if it's been a very warm day, I often find myself washing my face multiple times just to get a clean feeling. I have also found some makeup residue in areas after I've carefully washed my face which is just kind of icky.

On the plus side, this product is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry me out like some other products.
Allison K.
A nice, light product that I especially appreciate when I my skin needs some TLC. I like the foaming pump dispenser and the product is very gentle. Very pleasant, mild scent as well.
Breana S.
Kissimmee, FL
My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This is a good cleanser if all you have on your face is natural oils, like when you wake up or don't wear makeup, because it's cleaning ability is the bare-minimum. It's gentle and doesn't irritate your skin at all, so it's good for sensitive skin. The only problem is that if I only use this, my skin gets really bad flaky dry patches from lack of exfoliation.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?