BY AVEENO #56 in Facial Cleansers

Terri B.
I LOVE this calming cleanser. It works great. It moisturizes your skin leaving it feel super soft and clean. Your skin has a glow about it. My skin is never oily or dry. Its just right :)
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have combination skin and tend towards redness from rosacea. This really dried my skin out, and felt pretty harsh for a cleanser that is meant to calm skin! I've been using it to clean my makeup brushes since then... it does at least work well for that.
Jessica V.
I really love this face wash. Super gentle and calmed red patches in my face. My only concern was the smell wasn't great and it is on the pricey side for what I like to pay for face wash.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
I love this body wash, I've never had an all time favorite body wash before simply because I always liked trying new things and nothing ever seemed to work with my body chemistry before that would make me feel as though I'm truly refreshed and that a scent would linger on my body longer then 30 minutes after I got out of the shower. When I walked into Lush I was taken aback by the smell because it smelled too flowery for my liking. But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had tha
Brooke C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Smells alright, and I like the foam factor. Only issue is it doesn't get my face feeling "clean" I have to pump it 4 or 5 times to get a desired amount of product rather than 1-2 pumps.
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
It's a very gentle foam wash that gets all my makeup off. It always calms my skin from any redness. Since it is foam I don't get irritated skin anymore. It makes me feel clean & ready for any makeup application.
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have so many dried skin and redness on my face and i really like how it works! My redness is reduced and i like it because its foam cleanser i really feel that my face is so clean!
Suzanne A.
Shawnee, KS
Great product! I have rosacea and somewhat acne prone skin. This cleanser does not break me out, and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dehydrated. Awesome budget friendly option!
Jacqui B.
So I breakout horribly. I just started using this foaming cleanser. I am so in love with the smell and I feel like my face is so clean after I use it, but not too dry. Really love it!
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
My skin has been breaking out horribly for awhile now and not getting better, I have tried every product out there (including proactive) and my skin would get worse. I even tried to go simple and just use Dove soap - no good for me either. I also tried philosophy products and mineral makeup. Most of the products that I was using had some sort of 'acid' in them too, like salicylic acid, which I thought would help but only made my problem worse. I even considered that it was dietary because I couldn't figure out my skin problem at all! I tried giving up coffee, dairy etc., none of which helped.
Finally,(because my skin was broken out, red and irritated) I bought this facial wash, as well as the calming day/night cream...it has been LESS than two weeks and my skin looks amazing! So, if you have tried everything for breakouts, try this out next, you may realized that your skin just needs to be 'calmed.'
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?