BY AVEENO

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
This stuff is super gentle and it feels like you're putting nothing on your face! This is great for people like me that get dried out very easily. I would definitely recommend for people who just need a light wash in the morning.
HAIR +.
This works pretty well on my sensitive skin. It’s still foam so it does dry out your skin just a bit but it cleans very well. I will keep using this. I haven’t had any problems thus far. I just wish it was a bit more hydrating.
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this wash every night . My face is very dry so this works well for
Me . It's lightly scented to no scent at all . It leaves my face feeling refreshed and very clean . I buy this on a regular and I recommend it to anyone with dry skin .
Samanthalee M.
Brighton, MA
I enjoy this cleanser as a part of my morning routine. It is really gentle and great to clean off any excess dirt that I missed the night before. I do notice the feeling of film after it dries but it does go away soon after.
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
This cleanser is light, which I like a lot. It definitely cleans my skin, but I am unsure whether it is really calming my skin. It has a light scent, which I like. Overall, it is a good product that doesn't irritate my skin.
Brenda S.
This product is amazing it cleans skin without damaging or drying out your face it will literally clean off all your makeup ad well ! Great product for sensitive skin.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Great product. Very light and is not harsh on skin. Packaging is nice. I would definitely use it again. Not pricey at all and is of good value. Was effective. I would also recommend this to anyone trying to clear their complextion
Chrissy P.
To me hypoallergenic means it does not contain the ingredients or the strong fragrances that are likely to cause an allergic reation.
I am not a highly allergic person but I don't like strong fragrances, especially for facial cleansers. When I opened the cap and smelled it, it was like I had just put my face in a bouquet of flowers. My eyes and nose turned red and itchy. Well, I thought, I will just use this the way I use other "face" products that are too strong smelling for me. I used it as a foot cleanser. My feet turned beet red and itched all the way up to my knees. My eyes and nose turned red and itched like crazy. I will be throwing this away and going back to my Phisoderm for Sensitive Skin which has a little too much mineral oil for my face, but it is truly hypoallergenic.
Emily P.
Love love love this product! I haven't broken out in what feels like ages! It is soothing on the skin and very light. It never dries out my skin nor does it overly moisturizers. 10/10 would recommend. I'm looking forward to buying more!
tess i.
This is one of the best face washes ever. It goes above and beyond your expectations. I am a repeat user and I do not plan on stopping . This soap is fairly gentle. There is no room for improvement that I can find.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?