BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
It's a very gentle foam wash that gets all my makeup off. It always calms my skin from any redness. Since it is foam I don't get irritated skin anymore. It makes me feel clean & ready for any makeup application.
Jacqui B.
So I breakout horribly. I just started using this foaming cleanser. I am so in love with the smell and I feel like my face is so clean after I use it, but not too dry. Really love it!
Suzanne A.
Shawnee, KS
Great product! I have rosacea and somewhat acne prone skin. This cleanser does not break me out, and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dehydrated. Awesome budget friendly option!
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have so many dried skin and redness on my face and i really like how it works! My redness is reduced and i like it because its foam cleanser i really feel that my face is so clean!
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
My skin has been breaking out horribly for awhile now and not getting better, I have tried every product out there (including proactive) and my skin would get worse. I even tried to go simple and just use Dove soap - no good for me either. I also tried philosophy products and mineral makeup. Most of the products that I was using had some sort of 'acid' in them too, like salicylic acid, which I thought would help but only made my problem worse. I even considered that it was dietary because I couldn't figure out my skin problem at all! I tried giving up coffee, dairy etc., none of which helped.
Finally,(because my skin was broken out, red and irritated) I bought this facial wash, as well as the calming day/night cream...it has been LESS than two weeks and my skin looks amazing! So, if you have tried everything for breakouts, try this out next, you may realized that your skin just needs to be 'calmed.'
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up and becoming red. I have had bad skin since before I was a teenager, I had pretty bad acne when I was younger but it has cleared up as I have gotten older.
I thought I had found something that might be perfect, after reading all the reviews I thought it was going to fix my problem but unfortunately I didn't! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it.
I just bought the ultra calming moisturizer to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Marisa R.
Very nice formula sadly my face grew used to this formula so I frequently have to switch it up with what i use so I haven't used this for a while. I wouldn't mind it though it's super nice and I trust aveeno.
Sai G.
I have sensitive acne prone skin, so i am always into gentle or mild cleanser. Ive been using cetaphil for 3 months straight and i gotta admit, it okay, but i never felt clean right after i used it. There are times as well that it will actually make me greasy in an odd way. Long story short, i discontinue using and luckily have found this bad boy! Its amazing! Its very gentle but you'll feel definitely clean afterwards. Doesn't have a scent, which is always a plus for sensitive skin and to add, it inexpensive also! I use this every morning to remove all other residue i have from my night time heavy skincare routine. This work wonders! Even a baby can use this. I love it!
Ryan R.
Owensboro, KY
Nice facial cleanser. Very mild, but not sure how "calming" it is, except for the mild ingredients. Got on sale for $5.29 Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Victoria M.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love aveeno products! One of the few brands that I don't have to worry about my face breaking out! Product shows better the results the longer you use it
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?