BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Kaylin D.
My favorite face wash ever. I literally do not use anything else. It keeps my fave feeling clean and fresh without creating that dry feeling. It's also very very gentle and super affordable.
Ashley E.
I bought this face wash as recommended by a rosacea website. It is a foam so it is gentle on my skin and has a nice smell. It has a product similar to Chamomile which causes the "healing" effect. I will buy it again because my sensitive skin doesn't have any negative reactions to it. The price is reasonable.
Brittany H.
Brunswick , OH
This cleanser is gentle on the skin. Clearing up any breakouts while still not drying out the skin. Great formula for more sensitive skin that get dry from cleansers with stronger chemicals
Destiny F.
This is the best face Nasir ever ! It makes you feel so fresh and relived and you honestly feel a difference as soon as you start using it. I love it so much and i have combination skin so it's great for that type of skin
Daniela V.
I love this, I have a sensitive face and most facial lotions give me acne. This however doesn't, I'm not a fan of them smell but I know that's a part of it being made for "Sensitive skin".
Terri B.
I LOVE this calming cleanser. It works great. It moisturizes your skin leaving it feel super soft and clean. Your skin has a glow about it. My skin is never oily or dry. Its just right :)
Jessica V.
I really love this face wash. Super gentle and calmed red patches in my face. My only concern was the smell wasn't great and it is on the pricey side for what I like to pay for face wash.
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have combination skin and tend towards redness from rosacea. This really dried my skin out, and felt pretty harsh for a cleanser that is meant to calm skin! I've been using it to clean my makeup brushes since then... it does at least work well for that.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
I love this body wash, I've never had an all time favorite body wash before simply because I always liked trying new things and nothing ever seemed to work with my body chemistry before that would make me feel as though I'm truly refreshed and that a scent would linger on my body longer then 30 minutes after I got out of the shower. When I walked into Lush I was taken aback by the smell because it smelled too flowery for my liking. But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had tha
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells alright, and I like the foam factor. Only issue is it doesn't get my face feeling "clean" I have to pump it 4 or 5 times to get a desired amount of product rather than 1-2 pumps.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?