BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Naudia Z.
North Canton , OH
I use a lot of gentle cleansers for my skin because sometimes it can be very sensitive to new things, but this cleanser didn’t irritate my skin when i first tried it out. It takes a while for your skin to get used to but after using it for a while, it starts working,
Julie W.
Detroit
This cleanser is wonderful! It's great on my sensitive skin. I noticed results immediately. I purchased at Walmart and it was a good value. I will definitely purchase again, it exceeds my expectations. I will recommend to my friends.
Holly S.
honolulu, HI
This product is amazing for people with sensitive skin! It makes my face feel extremely soft and clean without over drying. An amazing product for a great price! Not a huge fan of foaming cleaners, but this was actually really nice!
Sammie N.
I love this face wash! Ever since I bought it for the first time two years ago I've been hooked! It's gentle enough to use every day or night in the shower and the bottle stays nice and clean due to the pump system! Highly recommend!
Jacki K.
Beverly, MA
I am in love with this cleanser! I have had rosey cheeks my whole life and I've always been self conscious about it. I use this foaming cleanser and the Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer every single day! It really helps with the redness and also doesn't irritate my skin at all. Definitely a must buy!
Cedra C.
This is best used in the morning for a pick me up in the day. It's weird but I'm a lover of foam so I love how easy it is to lather this product and honestly a little bit goes a long way. Really nice and affordable and lasts a long time
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Nice, gentle foaming facial cleanser. I’d use this after removing my makeup to make my skin feel clean. It was a good value for how long it lasted. These days though I use products that target anti aging and more high end brands.
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this wash every night . My face is very dry so this works well for
Me . It's lightly scented to no scent at all . It leaves my face feeling refreshed and very clean . I buy this on a regular and I recommend it to anyone with dry skin .
HAIR +.
This works pretty well on my sensitive skin. It’s still foam so it does dry out your skin just a bit but it cleans very well. I will keep using this. I haven’t had any problems thus far. I just wish it was a bit more hydrating.
Brenda S.
This product is amazing it cleans skin without damaging or drying out your face it will literally clean off all your makeup ad well ! Great product for sensitive skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.