BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this facial cleaner. My skin was getting super dry. So I switched to this and now no longer have really dry skin.
Andrea K.
Berkley, MI
First time but if this product and I love it. The face wash works wonders and leaves my face feeling clean and refresh.
Becky A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I cannot say enough about aveeno! It is my every day go to cleanser! I have had so many less breakouts since using it!
Emily S.
Santa Maria, CA
This didn't irritate my skin at all. I'm extremely sensitive to a lot of products and this one worked well for me.
Amanda W.
This is a great cleanser. Gently removed makeup and dirt from the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and new again.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love the cleanser but it did not remove makeup well. I had to use a cleansing oil first and then this cleanser.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great product to get rid of your makeup and leave you feeling refreshed after a long day! Great, natural option!
Shari B.
Leaves skin feeling smooth
Enjoy it a lot
great price
Belinda M.
Love using this it did not over dry my face at all. it felt so soft and i felt it really cleaned my face great.
Anya R.
I don't know how powerful of a "calming" effect this face wash has, but it definitely doesn't irritate my skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.