BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Kanvitha K.
I love love this product i use it everday and absolutely love it and i already had a spare with me great cleanser for every day use
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX
Little goes a long way, only a few pumps necessary. It's a clean cleanser with no irritants and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Cathy B.
I got the product to try and it was just ok. nothing to special about it. it left my face dry so I didn't really like it to much.
Temis P.
I've tried this in the past is nice, but i don't think it works for my sken tipe, so i just used it a few times, and never again
Hayley A.
It takes a little while to remove my make up but my face does feel clean afterwards. It doesn't help with my acne or oil either
Jodi H.
This doesn't irritate my skin and it gets my skin clean. It does make my skin a tad bit dry if I don't use moisturizer after
Christian G.
This product works so well with my skin type I have normal to dry and I find that it leaves my skin very bright and healthy
Mari S.
The face wash leaves the face feeling refreshed. It only gets four stars because it doesn't take off my makeup that well.
Mary O.
Allen, TX
Love Aveeno's foaming cleanser! It's gentle on your face and very moisturizing! Would definitely buy this product again!!
Sherry W.
Stafford, VA
Love the Aveeno products, every time I try a different product, I am usually happy with them. This one was no exception!!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?