BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Cedra C.
This is best used in the morning for a pick me up in the day. It's weird but I'm a lover of foam so I love how easy it is to lather this product and honestly a little bit goes a long way. Really nice and affordable and lasts a long time
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
This stuff is super gentle and it feels like you're putting nothing on your face! This is great for people like me that get dried out very easily. I would definitely recommend for people who just need a light wash in the morning.
Jacki K.
Beverly, MA
I am in love with this cleanser! I have had rosey cheeks my whole life and I've always been self conscious about it. I use this foaming cleanser and the Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer every single day! It really helps with the redness and also doesn't irritate my skin at all. Definitely a must buy!
Brenda S.
This product is amazing it cleans skin without damaging or drying out your face it will literally clean off all your makeup ad well ! Great product for sensitive skin.
Jennifer D.
Hamilton
This cleanser is light, which I like a lot. It definitely cleans my skin, but I am unsure whether it is really calming my skin. It has a light scent, which I like. Overall, it is a good product that doesn't irritate my skin.
Samanthalee M.
Brighton, MA
I enjoy this cleanser as a part of my morning routine. It is really gentle and great to clean off any excess dirt that I missed the night before. I do notice the feeling of film after it dries but it does go away soon after.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Great product. Very light and is not harsh on skin. Packaging is nice. I would definitely use it again. Not pricey at all and is of good value. Was effective. I would also recommend this to anyone trying to clear their complextion
tess i.
This is one of the best face washes ever. It goes above and beyond your expectations. I am a repeat user and I do not plan on stopping . This soap is fairly gentle. There is no room for improvement that I can find.
Emily P.
Love love love this product! I haven't broken out in what feels like ages! It is soothing on the skin and very light. It never dries out my skin nor does it overly moisturizers. 10/10 would recommend. I'm looking forward to buying more!
Chrissy P.
To me hypoallergenic means it does not contain the ingredients or the strong fragrances that are likely to cause an allergic reation.
I am not a highly allergic person but I don't like strong fragrances, especially for facial cleansers. When I opened the cap and smelled it, it was like I had just put my face in a bouquet of flowers. My eyes and nose turned red and itchy. Well, I thought, I will just use this the way I use other "face" products that are too strong smelling for me. I used it as a foot cleanser. My feet turned beet red and itched all the way up to my knees. My eyes and nose turned red and itched like crazy. I will be throwing this away and going back to my Phisoderm for Sensitive Skin which has a little too much mineral oil for my face, but it is truly hypoallergenic.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?