BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Lupita m.
I love the smell of this cleanser, it's also gentle on the skin , I've only used it a couple of times but never lets me down when i do use it.
Jessica B.
Killeen, TX
The facial cleanser is very gentle on the skin. Leaves your skin refreshed and soft. Good for the price. Do wish the bottle was a bit bigger.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
This is great with removing makeup, especially makeup. It deep cleans. I can't use it in the winter on my dry skin, because it's too drying.
Leah M.
I hated this product. The foam is great, except that it does not clean off all your make up. I also broke out during the time I used this.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like this cleanser. It's light and foamy and doesn't irritate my skin. Aveeno is a bit on the more expensive side for drugstore though!
crismely m.
Bronx, NY
This is a good foam cleanser it's great I love itt it's great and healthy for your skin and your face I would love for you guys to try it
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This was my mother's and I used it once at her place. After using it once, I begged her to let me keep it. Thankfully she let me keep it.
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
This works great on my skin ! I leave it in the shower and use it daily and my skin feels amazing :) it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
I love this face wash! It makes my skin literally glow! It's good for acne because I struggled with that before I used the cleanser :)
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't notice a difference with my skin after using this product. I was hoping for an improvement in the dryness during the winter.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?