BY AVEENO #99 in Facial Cleansers

Manny V.
I've been in the market for a new cleanser and picked this up at Target for $6.29. I constantly battle with super sensitive skin and every cleanser I've tried has been too harsh on my skin - except for this one! It gentle and does not dry my face out. My face isn't red after I use it, which usually happens with most cleansers. I would totally recommend this to people with sensitive skin!
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is such a gentle cleanser for everyday use. I have redness and I hoped that this would help calm it down. I bought it at Harris Teeter and it was a good price! I was surprised at how foamy it gets and I would definitely recommend it, especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to face wash and has been for many years. While the fancier stuff works better during problem times I keep this in the shower and use this as much as possible due to the amazing way that it gets make up off and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry.
Ashley C.
Yes. Just yes. Everyone needs this. It’s so gentle on my skin, it soothes my skin whenever it’s irritated, doesn’t dry me out. I got it from Walmart on sale and I should have bought more. Please keep making this wash exactly the way you do because my face thanks you.
Michelle L.
I have very sensitive skin. This wasn't abrasive by any means but I didn't feel like it cleansed me well enough. After, I noticed I wasn't as dried out as I would be using something more abrasive, so I liked it enough because of that. I probably wouldn't re purchase.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
I don't buy this on the regular however if there is a sale or if I have a coupon I remember this exists and pick it up. I especially like it when I am having an acne flare up. Whether it's a reaction, hormonal, etc. it's so gentle yet gets the job done. Good stuff.
Auris C.
I have very sensitive skin, and my face sometimes feels extremely dry, and then if I use products to fix the dryness, it becomes oily. So, I started using this product, and it helped balancing my skin to a normal level. This is a great product for the price!
Gagan K.
This formula is perfect in the winter and the summer because it doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils especially in the summer. Before using this, the product I would use would really dry out my skin and the added moisturizer would make me break out even more.
Laci C.
Great product! Easy to use and apply. It left my skin feeling refreshed and awake! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase this product because of how great it was! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good new skincare product!
Lety Q.
Deltona, FL
I rate this five stars because it does what it claims to do. I usually buy Clearasil but I wanted to try something new. While I find it does relax my face it doesn't take off make up or get rid of acne but it's a great product defiantly relaxes my face .
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?