BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Amber C.
Wildomar, CA
Love this! I have super sensitive/breakout prone/red skin and this works wonders for all three. It cleans all makeup and hydrates at the same time. It's super gentle, and I've noticed such a difference with my red skin. Will be buying again!
emmy a.
Jacksonville, FL
I first used the brightening Aveeno face wash that looks just like this bottle but green, and I loved it. But I decided to try this one because my skin has felt warm and irritated lately and this makes it feel so much better. If my face is puffy in the morning it also helps soothe it
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
I love this foaming cleanser. It helps my acne red scars to be less swollen and calms the skin irritation around the active pimples. The dispenser is effective at releasing the foam. Nice little bottle and I would buy this product again.
Brittney L.
Findlay
Don't really care for this. It seems to basically disappear as soon as I start massaging it into my face. Also, it's quite liquid unless you shake it before you pump the product out. Wouldn't recommend, as it did nothing for my redness.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
My skin is very sensitive so when I have had times where I break out all over my face and need something to calm the inflammation, this is my go to. It's gentle, perfect cleansing without drying out my skin or aggravating my break outs.
Emily G.
New castle, DE
I love aveeno products but through my experience this product was not as light or as sensitive as i would have hoped for. It gets the job done but it did irritate my skin quite a bit. Perhaps this would work great for normal skin types
Kylee P.
This calming cleanser is great for anyone with sensitive skin. The bottle is great for protection against leaks. It is very gentle and soft on my skin. It gets all my makeup and dirt and junk off my face. It is pretty expensive though.
Adriana K.
Manchester , TN
This is a really gentle cleanser but I don't feel like it gets my face as clean as other brands especially if you have makeup on you definitely need a separate remover before using it and that's one too many steps if you're in a hurry.
Holly S.
This product is amazing for people with sensitive skin! It makes my face feel extremely soft and clean without over drying. An amazing product for a great price! Not a huge fan of foaming cleaners, but this was actually really nice!
Cedra C.
This is best used in the morning for a pick me up in the day. It's weird but I'm a lover of foam so I love how easy it is to lather this product and honestly a little bit goes a long way. Really nice and affordable and lasts a long time
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?