BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Cynthia D.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is great. I love that it helps calm down the redness on my face for psoriasis and rosacea. Also leaves your skin very soft after washing it.
Madison F.
Midland, MI
I really didn't care for this cleanser. It does foam nicely like it says. At first I thought it was okay, but then it really started drying out my skin.
Anastasia S.
love. its so gentle on my SUPER sensitive face. but it removes my makeup easily. i snatched it up for $5 at target one day and have never looked back.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I use this cleanser every day. It has helped reduce the redness on my face. I am so happy to find something that works and at a very reasonable price.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I have this at home and it really works to clean the face. it leaves it clean and gets rid of makeup. defiantly something that I will purchase again.
Lorena M.
If you have sensitive skin this cleanser if for you! It cleans without drying or irritating your skin. It leaves your skin feeling clean & healthy.
Laura F.
Works great with my sensitive skin. Helps with breakouts. Face feels so clean and refreshed after use. I do think it drys on my skin a little bit.
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
I have sensitive skin and I use this everyday. It is very gentle yet it super cleansing. I love that I'm getting a great product and a good price.
Brianna S.
Wynne, AR
Helps remove all of my makeup and keep my skin from breaking out it is super gentle and definitely astounding for the price. I will repurchase.
Brittany E.
I have supersensitive skin breaks out very easily to a lot of product but I have never once had a problem with this brand or the specific item.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.