BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Daniella M.
My absolute favorite face wash ever! I love the foam, a little goes a long way. It’s the only soap that never dries my skin out while also being super light! My skin is left soft and clean. Takes off all my make up without any issues. Easy to find and super affordable! Absolutely love it!!
Dinushi J.
Omaha, NE
When I first bought this I thought it was going to be a cream and then turn into a foam like thing. It’s was very gentle on my skin however the smell wasn’t pleasant. I wouldn’t recommend. It did the job, it got rid of the unwanted oil, however a good ol’ Bar of soap would do the job
Manny V.
I've been in the market for a new cleanser and picked this up at Target for $6.29. I constantly battle with super sensitive skin and every cleanser I've tried has been too harsh on my skin - except for this one! It gentle and does not dry my face out. My face isn't red after I use it, which usually happens with most cleansers. I would totally recommend this to people with sensitive skin!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
This is such a gentle cleanser for everyday use. I have redness and I hoped that this would help calm it down. I bought it at Harris Teeter and it was a good price! I was surprised at how foamy it gets and I would definitely recommend it, especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Wendy G.
San Jose, CA
There's nothing bad about this product, but also nothing that really stands out. It's a nice light foam which works nicely for a quick cleanse during a hot day, but I wouldn't use this after removing a bunch of makeup or if I'm really looking for some deep cleaning. It's definitely more for a quick rinse for folks who don't want to deal with anything too intense.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to face wash and has been for many years. While the fancier stuff works better during problem times I keep this in the shower and use this as much as possible due to the amazing way that it gets make up off and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry.
Michelle L.
I have very sensitive skin. This wasn't abrasive by any means but I didn't feel like it cleansed me well enough. After, I noticed I wasn't as dried out as I would be using something more abrasive, so I liked it enough because of that. I probably wouldn't re purchase.
Ashley C.
Weston
Yes. Just yes. Everyone needs this. It’s so gentle on my skin, it soothes my skin whenever it’s irritated, doesn’t dry me out. I got it from Walmart on sale and I should have bought more. Please keep making this wash exactly the way you do because my face thanks you.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't buy this on the regular however if there is a sale or if I have a coupon I remember this exists and pick it up. I especially like it when I am having an acne flare up. Whether it's a reaction, hormonal, etc. it's so gentle yet gets the job done. Good stuff.
Ali B.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately this cleanser did not work well for me. I have super sensitive skin. It can be red, oily and dry all at the same time. Instinctively I wanted this to work but it didn’t. It left my skin feeling more dry and didn’t feel like it cleaned my face at all.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?