BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Brenda S.
This product is amazing it cleans skin without damaging or drying out your face it will literally clean off all your makeup ad well ! Great product for sensitive skin.
Kristyn S.
Marietta, GA
This product made my skin feel clean and soft but did not control my breakouts and I had to refer to a dermatologist. It might work good for minor breakout situations.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT
I'm not a big fan of this. The foam doesn't have any affect on the cleaning part. It doesn't work! I think it's the water that actually works rather than his product.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Tried this after I used too many harsh acne products! This cleanser brought my super dry skin back and helped calm my irritation! Affordable price and high quality!
Amanda S.
Lexington, KY
I love that I can use this cleanser every day without feeling that I am damaging my skin.
My skin feels fresh without the harshness of other cleansers I have used.
Yesenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like that is gentle with sensible skin and normal skin. It make my skin feel more smooth and clean. Is a great price for the product you're getting .
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI
Great cleanser for no-makeup days! My red prone/rosacea skin loves the uber-gentile ingredients and I feel like this really cleans without stripping my skin.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is my favorite. It's easy on the skin (acne fighting ones are sometimes too drying) and convenient (it foams out of the pump).
Trinh L.
Chantilly, VA
I have used up 3 bottles already. Great morning and second cleanse cleanser. Gentle and doesn't dry your skin. Plus it's affordable and widely available ūüĎć
Cynthia D.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product is great. I love that it helps calm down the redness on my face for psoriasis and rosacea. Also leaves your skin very soft after washing it.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?