BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
This cleanser left my face feeling really soft and didn't irritate it as normally all cleansers I find, do! I liked the soft smell it left too. I can't have strong smells or harsh cleansers do to my allergies! Thanks Aveeno! You've done it once again!
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
Very good cleanser that left my skin soft and pretty clean. I did follow up with toner and had a decent amount of dirt on the cotton ball. Only real complaint I had was that the pump seemed to go out before I ran out of product making it difficult to use the last remaining cleanser. Found at Target and a good price!
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Love how gentle and sensitive this is on my skin while still doing a great job cleaning my face. This is an excellent product for a very cheap price. I just discovered this and I have been very happy with it and can see myself purchasing it again!
Austin W.
Almont, MI
To a person with really sensitive skin this is the perfect face wash that doesn't have any beads to really damage or scrape or scratch your skin. My younger sister is a teen and she has young acne and she uses it and it works perfectly for her.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Gets the job done. I use this in the shower and really enjoy that its a foaming cleanser. It's pretty gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry or irritated. I don't notice any additional radiance but I do feel it does gets my skin clean.
Kirsten W.
Here's a bit of backstory: I have never before had sensitive skin. A bit of dryness occasionally, but even that was rare. I could use any product off of the shelf and it worked 95% of the time. That is, until I tried Neutrogena's 'Deep Clean' and it absolutely destroyed my skin. Within two days I had a bright red, peeling, itchy rash from my cheeks down. Anything and everything burned. The gentlest moisturizers, delicate soaps, even water. I couldn't go near my face. This was the only product that did not burn my very irritated skin. The rash quickly cleared up (within 24 hours), the acne too - I'm happy to say I no longer look like a monster from a child's nightmares. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, clean, and well hydrated. I generally have slightly oily skin and I have not yet had a problem with this causing any excess oil, so that's a plus if you have combination skin like I do.
Amber C.
Wildomar, CA
Love this! I have super sensitive/breakout prone/red skin and this works wonders for all three. It cleans all makeup and hydrates at the same time. It's super gentle, and I've noticed such a difference with my red skin. Will be buying again!
emmy a.
Jacksonville, FL
I first used the brightening Aveeno face wash that looks just like this bottle but green, and I loved it. But I decided to try this one because my skin has felt warm and irritated lately and this makes it feel so much better. If my face is puffy in the morning it also helps soothe it
Brittney L.
Findlay
Don't really care for this. It seems to basically disappear as soon as I start massaging it into my face. Also, it's quite liquid unless you shake it before you pump the product out. Wouldn't recommend, as it did nothing for my redness.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
My skin is very sensitive so when I have had times where I break out all over my face and need something to calm the inflammation, this is my go to. It's gentle, perfect cleansing without drying out my skin or aggravating my break outs.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?