BY AVEENO

• How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof st...3 Answers
  • I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
This product was recommended to me by my doctor to help with a face burn from over exfoliating. I picked this up for adding $7-$8 at my local drugstore. I like that it is unscented and you really only need one pump to do your whole face. It was quite gentle but it did leave my skin more dry than I expected. I would recommend it to someone who had oily skin. I would not repurchase for myself though.
Nique '.
Phoenix, AZ
The Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin is my go-to product when it comes to my face. I have very dry skin especially during the winter and I have always been on the hunt to finding a cleanser that would cleanse but also give me moisture. This stuff I love with a passion. This cleanser is an inexpensive investment in supporting. Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Mallory H.
While this is a good cleanser that doesn’t irritate my skin, I find it makes my skin feel a bit dry and tight after using it. If you have oily skin you might like this more. If you use a moisturizer after it should be fine, but I have other cleansers I prefer because they’re not as drying. Still a good buy for the price!
Taelor C.
I can appreciate that this cleanser is made from natural ingredients and that it is pretty gentle on the skin. It also foams very nicely and does a decent job of wiping off heavy makeup. However, this cleanser dries my skin out way too much! People with dry to combination skin probably should avoid this product.
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
I'm pretty impressed with this stuff, I gotta say. It's a mild percentage of salcyclic acid (sp?) at .5%, and doesn't have an awful smell, and foamy.It feels very light when using it on your face when washing. The fact that it's a pump bottle that comes out foam means it should last a good while, too! Its averaged priced i pair it up with the aveeno facial moisturizer spf 15 and leaves my face glowing!!!! I wash
my face , use a toner, facial serum then moisturize! The pic is the end result!
Joveria C.
hawthorne, CA
This was a really gentle cleanser! It was great for removing makeup and not being harsh on the skin. It is great for sensitive skin like my own and it met my expectations. It was very effective in my opinion and i would totally recommend to those with sensitive skin!
Chelsea G.
This product was such a let down. I wanted a gentle cleanser but this foam cleanser literally feels like you’re washing your face with air. My face never felt clean afterwards and it really doesn’t give that self-care feeling that I was looking for. Hard pass.
Maggie W.
Boise
Love this facial cleanser! It's very gentle on my skin, and has a plesent, yet understated scent. Removes surface dirt and grime but doesn't cleanse very deep like a scrub, so it's good for everyday use. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Sai A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have beenn using this facial cleanser since I was 9 years old, It is great for sensitive skin and caters to everyones individual needs while not being to harsh, it is the best "first facial cleanser" I have had nothing but great experiences wit.
Rosilee A.
lynnwood, WA
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Face Wash is as gentle to the skin as it is tough on the impurities that cause blackheads and breakouts. Perfect for all skin types, Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Face Wash will leave your skin glowing and wont dry out or irritate sensitive skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Stephanie B.
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.