joe l.
Toronto, Ontario

Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
5 years, 1 month ago
Since I have normal to oily skin, it dries me out too much in some areas... but it does take everything off
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
5 years, 2 months ago
It is a very gentle cleaner, but I have found that it removes all oil and makeup and leaves my skin feeling very clean.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Clifton Heights, PA
5 years, 5 months ago
I feel like its too soft to be a good deep down cleanser
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
5 years, 5 months ago
I think it does but i stopped using it because it drys out my skin..:(
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 6 months ago
It has been good for me because I have very dry skin, but I can see how someone with oily skin may find it not cleansing enough.