BY AVEENO

Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser with Feverfew is a gentle soap-free, fragrance-free cleanser. Feverfew extract is a natural ingredient related to Chamomile and is well known for its soothing properties. Feverfew has been clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and irritation in as little as one week. This patented skincare breakthrough has been shown in pre-clinical testing to effectively deliver the broadest range of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits compared with over 2,000 other natural ingredients. It is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic and is safe for those with even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use. The light, foaming cleanser will help visibly reduce redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing, leaving your skin looking and feeling its very best. - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Amber C.
Norwich, CT
I'll start with this: if you're looking for a cleanser that will calm breakouts, keep looking. I have the occasional breakout and this in no way stops or prevents them. However, I've gone through around 5-6 bottles of this and continue to use it because it calms down redness from eczema, and it's great as a daily cleanser. It's awesome for dry, sensitive skin. However, I do use a makeup remover before using this because it's not great at that. Also, the bottle will occasionally have a problem with the pump sticking, but I've only had that happen with maybe 2 bottles. One bottle lasts forever, you only need 2-3 pumps for your whole face!
Meghan D.
Camden
I bough this facewash when I was with a bad rash on my face due to an allergic reaction to a hair product. My skin was very sensitive and this was the only facewash I could use during this time bc all other facewashes were too harsh. This one was perfect and allowed my skin to heal.
Brianna P.
Houston
I purchased this face wash with hopes that it would help calm my skin. It worked like a charm and left my face feeling so good. This is now my go to face wash along with the lotion in this same line. Thank you Aveeno for saving my skin
Monica T.
The name in this product says it all, ultra calming. Actually I think it should be called ultra sensitive. It produces a light foam and a very gentle clean. It is almost too gentle, as I feel like i need to use a second cleanser. The only reason I might buy this again, would be if I had a sunburn or make for my daughter’s first facial cleanser.
Mallory P.
Brooklyn, OH
I enjoy this cleanser. It's not as deep cleansing as some, but it does remove all my makeup without irritating or drying my skin. It's great fore travel with it's sleek packaging. The price is also great.
Camilla Z.
For some reason, out of all the gentle cleaners that I have tried for my combo, acne prone skin, it works best at keeping acne out of sight. It does sting a little bit to get into eyes, and I can go through an entire in 2 months, while most cleansers it takes me a little longer, but I have never found a product that I have used that works like this one, so it is totally worth it.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
I really enjoy using this product! I use this and another cleanser but the other one is a maximum strength formula so i use it every other day and I will use the Aveeno foaming cleanser on the opposite days! This product cleanses my skin and since I have very sensitive skin it hasn’t irritated my skin at all! I love this product and would recommend anyone with sensitive skin to try it!
Zam V.
Tempe
it was okay. I mean it wasn’t the best cleanser but I liked how foamy it was and how it wasn’t rough on my skin. I bought it at target for a pretty decent price. I think it was good for it’s price.
Tia C.
Morehead Ky
This cleanser works just like any high end cleanser. I compare this to my Shiseido that I love. This is more affordable and I love it. I would recommend this is anyone that has oily to combo skin.
jenny a.
Picked up this last week and it works really well it cleans pours really well The great thing about this is no oil is left. All of the dirt and oil is washed off. I have been using this every night and my acne is going away rapidly give a 5 starI
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.