Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser with Feverfew is a gentle soap-free, fragrance-free cleanser. Feverfew extract is a natural ingredient related to Chamomile and is well known for its soothing properties. Feverfew has been clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and irritation in as little as one week. This patented skincare breakthrough has been shown in pre-clinical testing to effectively deliver the broadest range of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits compared with over 2,000 other natural ingredients. It is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic and is safe for those with even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use. The light, foaming cleanser will help visibly reduce redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing, leaving your skin looking and feeling its very best. - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleansersee more...
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
- "I have very sensitive skin with mild-moderate roseacea. This is the ONLY cleanser that has not caused me any redness or irritation and actually helps to calm down my skin! I know that's in the name, but it's incredible! I love this stuff, and stick strictly to it." in 292 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
It dried my skin out & made my skin angry.
But recently I found it in my collection again & thought might as well use it up and oh my gosh. I dont know what I was thinking before but wow it's actually a very good facewash. I'm not sure yet if it's a holy grail product, but I dont regret using it and my skin isn't angry at me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos