BY AVEENO #65 in Facial Cleansers

Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser with Feverfew is a gentle soap-free, fragrance-free cleanser. Feverfew extract is a natural ingredient related to Chamomile and is well known for its soothing properties. Feverfew has been clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and irritation in as little as one week. This patented skincare breakthrough has been shown in pre-clinical testing to effectively deliver the broadest range of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits compared with over 2,000 other natural ingredients. It is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic and is safe for those with even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use. The light, foaming cleanser will help visibly reduce redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing, leaving your skin looking and feeling its very best. - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
amina b.
Utica, NY
I truly do not recommend this for sensitive or dry skin. I used it a few times and hated how dry and tight my face felt afterwards. The first time I used it, I woke up with breakouts in places I’d never had any. Even though it’s a decent price and it says it’s for sensitive skin, it definitely is not worth the buy. Stay far away if you’re skin is at all sensitive or dry. I’ve come to find out that the foam is probably the worst part. Foam cleansers are just not good for dry skin.
Amber C.
Norwich, CT
I'll start with this: if you're looking for a cleanser that will calm breakouts, keep looking. I have the occasional breakout and this in no way stops or prevents them. However, I've gone through around 5-6 bottles of this and continue to use it because it calms down redness from eczema, and it's great as a daily cleanser. It's awesome for dry, sensitive skin. However, I do use a makeup remover before using this because it's not great at that. Also, the bottle will occasionally have a problem with the pump sticking, but I've only had that happen with maybe 2 bottles. One bottle lasts forever, you only need 2-3 pumps for your whole face!
Maria C.
North Chili, NY
I have had this for almost a year now and use it almost every morning (I stopped using it for about a month and a half because I wanted to try a different one), and it still hasn't run out. It doesn't make my face feel tight and dry afterwards, which I struggle with a lot, and it cleans my skin well. I have very sensitive and dry skin so this is perfect for me, helps my skin calm down after all the makeup I put on my face. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a gentle cleanser.
Courtney D.
Eustis
When I first used this, I did not like it.
It dried my skin out & made my skin angry.
But recently I found it in my collection again & thought might as well use it up and oh my gosh. I dont know what I was thinking before but wow it's actually a very good facewash. I'm not sure yet if it's a holy grail product, but I dont regret using it and my skin isn't angry at me.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin is AMAZING! If you’re a girl with sensitive skin issues like dryness, redness, uneven skin tone, or are just sensitive to a lot of face washes than I highly recommend the Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin, along with the Aveeno Ultra Calming Face Lotion For Sensitive Skin... I’ve been allergic to sunscreen all my life and the Aveeno lotion For Sensitive Skin with SPF is the only face lotion that I’ve ever been able to use with no problems and the results were unbelievable! It took care of my dryness, redness, uneven skin tone, and every other skin problem I had and for a long time it’s all I could use... It’s still one of my “go-to” brands! You won’t be disappointed!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
I don't find this product calming at all. It doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't soothe it either. It does a decent job of getting rid of makeup and dirt off of my face, except around the eye are of course. It doesn't make my skin look any better though, which is what I'm looking for in a skin care products and that's the reason I give it 3 stars
Connor D.
Harleysville
I find this cleanser not to be as cleansing for my face but also leaves my face sticky so I use this as a brush cleaner and I find it amazing what cleaning brushes I just put it on my knee roll the brush around in it and then wipe my brush with a towel I find it amazing and I seriously suggest this as a brush cleaner also it's fun to play with
Jillian A.
This cleanser worked well for awhile however, over time it stripped my face to much of oils so I began to over produce and always have an oily face no matter how I arranged my face routine.. It is a nice foamy feel though not harsh at all.
Ashlyn G.
I used this product while I was struggling with acne and I don’t feel like it did that much for my skin. It says it’s supposed to prevent breakouts and make my skin look even but I didn’t see much of a difference. I wouldn’t buy it again but I wouldn’t say it’s a bad product either. It didn’t work for me but may work for someone else.
Kaira H.
This product definitely helped with my dryness in the winter but It did not keep my acne at bay. This product does not state it’s good for acne. I had to stop using bc my acne came back when I used this product for a while. I would not recommend if you have acne. If you have dry skin then it works wonderfully!
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.