BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser - Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser with Feverfew is a gentle soap-free, fragrance-free cleanser. Feverfew extract is a natural ingredient related to Chamomile and is well known for its soothing properties. Feverfew has been clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and irritation in as little as one week. This patented skincare breakthrough has been shown in pre-clinical testing to effectively deliver the broadest range of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits compared with over 2,000 other natural ingredients. It is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic and is safe for those with even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough for daily use. The light, foaming cleanser will help visibly reduce redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing, leaving your skin looking and feeling its very best. - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

• Which are the benefits of this product for someone who ha...1 Answers
  • Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
  • "I have very sensitive skin with mild-moderate roseacea. This is the ONLY cleanser that has not caused me any redness or irritation and actually helps to calm down my skin! I know that's in the name, but it's incredible! I love this stuff, and stick strictly to it." in 292 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
amina b.
Utica, NY
I truly do not recommend this for sensitive or dry skin. I used it a few times and hated how dry and tight my face felt afterwards. The first time I used it, I woke up with breakouts in places I’d never had any. Even though it’s a decent price and it says it’s for sensitive skin, it definitely is not worth the buy. Stay far away if you’re skin is at all sensitive or dry. I’ve come to find out that the foam is probably the worst part. Foam cleansers are just not good for dry skin.
Akeila I.
Brooklyn , NY
Finally a cleanser for sensitive skin that doesn’t tingle! After going back and forth with cream cleaners, I decided to give Aveeno’s foam cleanser a try and I haven’t been disappointed since. I purchased my first bottle about 8 months ago and haven run out yet. It truly gives me the gentle cleanse that my sensitive, chemical-burn prone skin is looking for. When used in my routine with makeup wipes and micellar cleansing water, this cleanser is the final step to completely removing the day’s makeup. Just be sure to work quickly when washing it off, because it does have the tendency to dry down quickly.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin is AMAZING! If you’re a girl with sensitive skin issues like dryness, redness, uneven skin tone, or are just sensitive to a lot of face washes than I highly recommend the Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin, along with the Aveeno Ultra Calming Face Lotion For Sensitive Skin... I’ve been allergic to sunscreen all my life and the Aveeno lotion For Sensitive Skin with SPF is the only face lotion that I’ve ever been able to use with no problems and the results were unbelievable! It took care of my dryness, redness, uneven skin tone, and every other skin problem I had and for a long time it’s all I could use... It’s still one of my “go-to” brands! You won’t be disappointed!
Maria C.
North Chili, NY
I have had this for almost a year now and use it almost every morning (I stopped using it for about a month and a half because I wanted to try a different one), and it still hasn't run out. It doesn't make my face feel tight and dry afterwards, which I struggle with a lot, and it cleans my skin well. I have very sensitive and dry skin so this is perfect for me, helps my skin calm down after all the makeup I put on my face. Would totally recommend if you're looking for a gentle cleanser.
Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
I throw Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin into my routine as a breather between my exfoliating face wash. This is very gentle on sensitive skin but still very effective in cleaning and can even remove eye makeup. The foam has a great texture and is easy to spread around with your fingers. After using this product, I’m left with Dewey, soft skin with minimal redness. I definitely recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Courtney D.
Eustis
When I first used this, I did not like it.
It dried my skin out & made my skin angry.
But recently I found it in my collection again & thought might as well use it up and oh my gosh. I dont know what I was thinking before but wow it's actually a very good facewash. I'm not sure yet if it's a holy grail product, but I dont regret using it and my skin isn't angry at me.
Melissa W.
Keithville, LA
This was recommended by my dermatologist and it’s the best facial cleanser that I have found for sensitive skin. Having Rosacea, I have to watch ingredients and scents and this is perfect. It takes off all of my makeup and even my eye makeup without me having to really rub and aggravate my skin. It does the job and doesn’t leave my skin stripped feeling. I love it.
Malorie R.
Alright I just recently bought this and its fantastic.  Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin  is super effective> Especially if you use the method of washing your face twice in a row! This leaves my face smooth and baby soft! I have used this product every day for the past month! I think everyone should try this!
Chelsea G.
Middletown
This is my least favorite facial cleanser that I have ever tried. It feels like it literally does nothing. I felt like I was washing my face with air. It was so disappointing because I generally like aveeno products but this did nothing for me. My skin didn’t feel clean at all after using it. I tried sticking with it for a week or so but it was so awful!
Courtney H.
dallas, TX
I don't find this product calming at all. It doesn't irritate my skin, but it doesn't soothe it either. It does a decent job of getting rid of makeup and dirt off of my face, except around the eye are of course. It doesn't make my skin look any better though, which is what I'm looking for in a skin care products and that's the reason I give it 3 stars
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.