BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Shequeiter S.
Berwyn, IL
This product was recommended to me by my doctor to help with a face burn from over exfoliating. I picked this up for adding $7-$8 at my local drugstore. I like that it is unscented and you really only need one pump to do your whole face. It was quite gentle but it did leave my skin more dry than I expected. I would recommend it to someone who had oily skin. I would not repurchase for myself though.
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
I have always loved aveeno cleansers, they are the best drugstore skincare brand in my opinion! This cleanser is especially good for those who are sensitive or breakout prone like me, as it does not cause any redness in the skin and still provides a deep enough clean to make you feel refreshed. The price point is amazing too, for under $10 this product is definitely worth the buy!
crystal D.
Davie
Ok, so the price is high , I get this when it’s on sale. It’s so worth it along with the face cream. It leaves my face smooth and a glow. I have this in my cabinet now. I change from time to time with other aveeno products. This is my go to face wash and lotion. I highly recommend and if you have sensitive skin like I do this doesn’t make you break out like other products have.
Alice R.
Portage
This is actually very calming. This is the most calming cleanser that I have ever used on my face. I have very dry and very sensitive skin. This will not remove makeup. I would come in with extra virgin coconut oil first if I needed to remove makeup. Then I would come in with this gentle cleanser. This is my cleanser of choice. When my skin barrier was destroyed and it felt like  sandpaper and was very very tight and raw, this cleanser actually did not burn or worsen my skin condition when I used it. I use it once a day in the evening, as I find using a cleaner twice a day is asking for irritation for me. I would recommend this to anyone, especially people with sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing.
Mallory H.
While this is a good cleanser that doesn’t irritate my skin, I find it makes my skin feel a bit dry and tight after using it. If you have oily skin you might like this more. If you use a moisturizer after it should be fine, but I have other cleansers I prefer because they’re not as drying. Still a good buy for the price!
Taelor C.
I can appreciate that this cleanser is made from natural ingredients and that it is pretty gentle on the skin. It also foams very nicely and does a decent job of wiping off heavy makeup. However, this cleanser dries my skin out way too much! People with dry to combination skin probably should avoid this product.
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
This was a really gentle cleanser! It was great for removing makeup and not being harsh on the skin. It is great for sensitive skin like my own and it met my expectations. It was very effective in my opinion and i would totally recommend to those with sensitive skin!
Kim C.
Newalla
Wonderful product! Love the smell! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Purchased at Wamart. Good packaging. Easy to read and understand. A little pricey, wish it was cheaper and more affordable but overall would recommend! Love the way it makes my skin feel
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Very gentle and oil free cleanser. Doesn’t over dry skin and doesn’t break me out. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser is perfect for me. Also easy to find. Can be found at almost any store or drugstore. It is also very affordable. Under $7 at Walmart
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am hooked On this. My face has had redness on my cheeks with dry skin on my nose and cheeks. Classic combo/oily skin as well. I’ve struggled to find something that cleansed and didn’t irritate my skin more. I’ve been washing with this for almost 2 weeks now and my skin is a little less red and my dry skin is reduced. My skin doesn’t feel tight when I get out of the shower and it doesn’t burn either. The aveeno ultra calming cleanser is wonderful. Less breakout, less red angry skin, less dry! Win win win for me
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?