BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
My skin has been breaking out horribly for awhile now and not getting better, I have tried every product out there (including proactive) and my skin would get worse. I even tried to go simple and just use Dove soap - no good for me either. I also tried philosophy products and mineral makeup. Most of the products that I was using had some sort of 'acid' in them too, like salicylic acid, which I thought would help but only made my problem worse. I even considered that it was dietary because I couldn't figure out my skin problem at all! I tried giving up coffee, dairy etc., none of which helped.
Finally,(because my skin was broken out, red and irritated) I bought this facial wash, as well as the calming day/night cream...it has been LESS than two weeks and my skin looks amazing! So, if you have tried everything for breakouts, try this out next, you may realized that your skin just needs to be 'calmed.'
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
I love this body wash, I've never had an all time favorite body wash before simply because I always liked trying new things and nothing ever seemed to work with my body chemistry before that would make me feel as though I'm truly refreshed and that a scent would linger on my body longer then 30 minutes after I got out of the shower. When I walked into Lush I was taken aback by the smell because it smelled too flowery for my liking. But, when I came back into the store I fell in love. This soap in my opinion is underrated in many aspects. I feel as though I can use less product for more lather. It lathers up so well I've never had tha
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I absolutely have to give this product 5 stars. My skin is very sensitive and it seems like other products dry out my face or make it red and irritated. This product does not do that at all. I have used this product for years and honestly i don't plan on using any other product. It cleanses my skin very well and even removes my waterproof eye makeup AND I got it in my eye once (ok a few times) and it did not burn. It calms my irritated skin down and leaves it clean and soft so i will be continuing to buy this product as long as it is made. Great job Aveeno!!!
Erin G.
I'm not typically impressed by Aveeno with facial products. I've purchased this twice already, and have no plans on changing this out of my skin care routine. The ultra-calming cleanser is very gentle and feels great on my Normal/Combo skin. Not drying or leaves a greasy feeling afterwards on my face. No scent (I like that for a cleanser), leaves my skin soft and cleans very well with a cotton pad. I recommend this cleanser for year round use, as it isn't overpowering to your skin in any way.
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
I bought this because I was desperate for a new face wash that actually worked. Usually after stepping out of the shower my face is dry... I mean flaking and rough like an alligator dry. This time, however, after using this just once my skin was not dry at ALL. The next morning the red patches in my cheeks were far less red than normal as well. So far I have not had any large pimples like I get on occassion and the small ones I get are far less common. Love this face wash!
April E.
My skin was doing something crazy! I normally have oily skin and for some reason, my face was getting dry and flaky. My co-worker suggested I give this a try and it was awesome! Super gentle, yet it cleaned my face and made it smooth and not so dry. On top of my skin being dry, I have sensitive and acne prone skin. This was perfect to tackle all 3 of my concerns. I also love that this is affordable and you can find it in Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
Nakisia K.
Bluefield, WV
I have been using this cleanser for a couple of months and I truly love it! I have very dry/sensitive skin and can't use a lot of products or I break out. This product has made such a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. The foam is nice and light on the skin. The foaming action cleans very good and does not dry my skin out. I use it in conjunction with the Ultra-Calming moisturizer. Together they are the perfect combo.
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
I was turned on to this line when I just gave birth and was breast feeding. As a new mom, I was stringent when it came to all natural products on or around my baby. So this face wash cleansed my skin with out the harmful additives that come with skin care at times. when my menstruation came back in full force it was not able to keep my acne prone skin completely clear. But it held up well enough, given the circumstances.
Liz P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I suffered from a face rash from a face cream, and this was the only wash that I could use for weeks. It was very gentle on my face during the time I had the rash. I think that this is something I would only use if my face is being extra sensitive, because it doesn't give you an "exfoliated" feeling. Your face does feel clean after it, I just usually prefer an exfoliator for my face a few times a week.
Anne P.
This face wash is the only thing that I have used for washing my face for years. I used to get breakouts and dry red skin with any other products that I tried. However, Aveeno foaming face wash was my salvation. I would not trade this product for anything!
I love, love, love it!
* NOTE that I didn't receive this product for testing. I have already used this product for years and just want to share that with all of you.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?