BY AVEENO

Instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin

Help rebalance your skin with AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING®  Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with 100% mineral sunscreen. With exclusive CALMING FEVERFEW®  and Nourishing Oat, two of nature’s most effective ingredients for sensitive skin, this formula is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of redness and irritated, dry skin in as little as 1 week. It’s gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin, and is

- Fragrance-free

- Oil-free

- Hypoallergenic

- Noncomedogenic (won’t clog pores)

- Dermatologist Tested

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW®

Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® significantly improve the appearance of facial redness and calm irritated or sensitive skin.

While traditionally used for its medicinal properties, which include headache relief and fever reduction, ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® is a skin care breakthrough. Purified feverfew extract has anti-irritant benefits and has been shown in preclinical testing to effectively deliver a broad range of antioxidant and calming benefits compared to over 2,000 other natural ingredients.

• Does anyone who's used this find it's worth it. I don't ...3 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-calming® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "This creams scent is light. It really Is the best for sensitive skin. Most creams irritate my skin except for this one :) I definitely recommend. " in 16 reviews
  • "I love AVEENO lotions! They really hydrate my skin and for someone who has such dry skin, this will help!" in 7 reviews
  • "My husband and I both use this after we wash our face and we love it. It’s not over moisturizing and it doesn’t clog my pores. My mom came to visit and had to use this face cream since she forgot her face cream at home and she loved it. If you’re looking for a good face cream I would definitely say give this a try!" in 4 reviews
Kelsey B.
Macomb, IL
I received this sample for free from Home Tester Club for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. There are several things I like about Aveeno® Ultra-Calming® Daily Moisturizer SPF 30. This moisturizer is lightweight yet hydrating, so I can use it year-round. A lot of facial lotions with sunscreen make my skin look greasy, but this one does not! Additionally, a lot of lotions with sunscreen make my skin burn, yet this one does not!! I love that this is a mineral-based SPF that has a light scent.
Mikayla N.
Purchased at: Target
I like this moisturizer and I think it is a good protector against the sun. It is a bit thick and often times left my face greasy. I also don’t love the smell, but overall I like this as a sun screen.
Alexa S.
Love this product from Aveeno! Truly helps my dry, irritated skin. After a few uses my skin looked less red and irritated. The formula is easy to apply and use! Great product and highly recommend!
myah H.
Chico, CA
I don’t think I would recommend this product to anyone I know. I got this product to apply as a daily SPF however I was very unhappy with the amount of white tint it caused after application. I have since learned that clear facial sunscreen are the right choice for me. Would not purchase again and now I’m not really sure why to do with the bottle I have.
Cameron P.
Newtown
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best moisturizer. Period. I recently started using this product and am in LOVE with it. It leaves your skin as soft as can be with a relaxing side effect.
Cassie P.
With my fair skin, SPF is a daily must-have for me. I try to limit unnecessary chemicals in all of my skincare products, which is why I prefer mineral sunscreens. The problem with mineral sunscreens though, is that they often go on thick and are hard to completely rub in. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is perfect! Aveeno is a brand that I trust and have used for a long time and this moisturizer with 100% mineral sunscreen rubs in really well! It is fragrance free and leaves my skin smooth and makes it much easier for me to apply makeup while still having the SPF coverage I need! I received a complimentary sample of this product in exchange for my honest review - all opinions are my own.
Casey D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I normally love Aveeno products but sadly this one didn't work for me. It wasn't that mosturizing for someone that has very dry skin. It also has octinoxate in it... Despite the numerous studies and concerns about octinoxate toxicity and the effect on human body systems, octinoxate is approved worldwideThe only reason I know about it is because I have an allergy to it but many don't... You still shouldn't use anything with it in it regardless. Read the list of active ingredients and skip products that rely on octinoxate. Check labels on hair care products, lipsticks nail polish and skin creams, and choose products that do not contain octinoxate!

Not all Aveeno products have it, just be on the look out. Now I need to be more careful with this brand.
Harley B.
New Orleans, La
I’m really impressed with this moisturizer. It does not leave a white cast on my medium skin tone and blends in fast and easily which is very surprising for a mineral sunscreen. It feels way more like a normal moisturizer than most mineral spf 30s that I have tried. Perfect for sensitive skin except there is a slight floral scent even though it’s fragrance free, it could be the fever few extract? I have tested so many moisturizers with mineral sunscreen and this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. If your skin cannot tolerate chemical sunscreens but you find mineral sunscreens really uncomfortable to wear try this one!!

Update: this started burning my cheeks near the sides of my nose and making the area red. I’m deducting one star for that but I still think this is a great product if your skin does not react to it like mine.
Leslie J.
Spencer
I am pretty picky about what I put on my face - especially when it's going to stay there. I insist on using Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer, as it keeps my skin from getting dry spots (especially in the winter), and it makes my face feel moisturized but not oily.  When your Italian, that's a great product! I've been buying this Moisturizer for years, and though it seems a little pricey for what it is, it really lasts forever - a little goes a long way.  I'm on a tight budget and watch my pennies, but you can't skimp on certain things, and your facial cream is oine of them.  I definitely give this one a total thumbs up.
🌹Amanda L.
Philadelphia
I'm not a big fan of this moisturizer. It's very thick if you apply it alone it will leave a white cast.For me to fix the issues and be able to use the whole bottle so I won't feel like I wasted money I had to mix it with my Derma E Vitamin C moisturizer just to loosing it up and skip over the white cast aftermath. I know it's because it have SPF but I found another moisturizer with the same amount of SPF that don't leave me looking like I dusted my face with flour. This is one of them product you learn from and don't purchase again for myself.
Tatum M.
Huntington, NY
Does anyone who's used this find it's worth it. I don't mind spending money on skincare products, however this seems a tad overpriced for what it is and the amount you get!... Anyone like it?