BY AVEENO

Clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritated or sensitive skin.

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your skin with this ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer. With exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® and broad spectrum SPF 15, this formula is clinically proven to calm and soothe irritated or sensitive skin and visibly reduce redness in as little as 1 week. Gentle enough to use every day—even on sensitive skin. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW®

Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® significantly improve the appearance of facial redness and calm irritated or sensitive skin.

While traditionally used for its medicinal properties, which include headache relief and fever reduction, ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® is a skin care breakthrough. Purified feverfew extract has anti-irritant benefits and has been shown in preclinical testing to effectively deliver a broad range of antioxidant and calming benefits compared to over 2,000 other natural ingredients.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I bought this lotion when i had really bad acne and this helped me so much it says nothing about that but it calmed my super sensitive skin and gave me amazing moisture to my skin ive bought this so many times and will continue to purchase" in 46 reviews
  • "Great for dry skin. Works to help clear blemished skin while also keeping the skin moisturized" in 14 reviews
Jessica C.
Ashdown
To start off I will say that when I first tried my original bottle of this moisturizer, I had a love/hate relationship with it. My skin was oily, but had become severely irritated from a previous product I had used. And I mean irritated, red, inflamed blotches all over my face that burned and itched. I bought this on a whim and slathered it on. It worked great for the irritation and I was grateful for that, but I became a grease ball very quickly. Now that my skin is more combo oil/dry (not as oily as I was a few years ago!), I have a love/like relationship with it. It doesn't make me into a grease ball, but sometimes on my bad dry days (dry, flaky moments), I will have to apply this multiple times in a day. However, it saved me yet again from another irritation rash a few months ago when I was pregnant with my second son. I still give it a 5 star rating because I know it's my skin and not the lotion causing issues. It also doesn't break me out like a lot of moisturizers do. I use it daily and will have to repurchase very soon.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Aveeno already makes amazing skincare products that are great for sensitive skin and are non-comedogenic so they wont clog pores or cause acne. Most sensitive skin sufferers such as myself also suffer from redness, inflammation, and irritation and this ultra calming daily moisturizer is exactly for those skin types. It contains spf which is one of the golden rules of skincare but spf fam be a challenge for us sensitive skin ppl. But this daily moisturizer is amazing! Its lightweight and sinks into the skin pretty quickly and the SPF doesnt cause any irritation at all and best of all will not break you out. Also its formulated with all kinds of goodness that helps calm skin and redness.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno Active Naututals Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer is just another Aveeno fave of mine... It’s clinically proved to; visibly reduce redness, soothe irritated or sensitive skin with naturally calming feverfew... And it does all those things! This is one of the only products I can use that carry sunscreen in it that doesn’t irritate my skin or cause any allergic reactions... as a matter a fact, Any and all of my Aveeno products , are the only products with sunscreen I can use period... Probably, due to to their high quality ingredients.. they aren’t just throwing anything in there, y’all! You’re getting high quality product for such an inexpensive price... why not try it?!?
Hilary T.
Lemoore, CA
I love Aveeno as an affordable light weight moisturizer with a little spf thrown in for good measure. It’s great value for your money, a little goes a long way, and as an avid makeup user I love it ether to put on under makeup to prep the skin or even mix in with my foundation on more natural days. It works fantastically with my liquid foundations, blending seamlessly and letting me essentially create my own perfect tinted moisturizer.
Amanda L.
Love, love LOVE this stuff! My skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts - so facial sunscreens usually burn and irritate my skin, especially around my eyes. However, this moisturizer and sunscreen is completely different. It supplies enough moisture with natural extracts to South my skin while also providing light soon protection. Just perfect for my picky skin :)
Keila D.
houston
I love it!! Use it everyday!! I mix it with a bit of bb cream that also has SPF and it gives me that correcting white tone that I could have using a cc cream! It keeps my skin moisturized, it’s very soft and gentle, not sticky, nice smell, it could be better if the SPF was higher, but still no complains! Love it 😍
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
I have been using moisturizers from sephora for years now and decided on a whim to pick this up at my local target. Holy moly! This stuff does what it says, calming and redness reducing at its finest! My skin is very sensitive and this moisturizer has calmed my breakouts, softened my skin, and lightened the appearance of redness left behind from painful breakouts!
Deanna B.
Sorry Aveeno, but I have kicked your moisturizers to the curb.. well more like my beach-bag. Let me clarify.. so the day I realized that the parabens/silicone ingredients of products like this were doing more harm than good for my skin I was tempted to throw everything in the trash and never looked back. But I had just bought another full bottle of this daily moisturizer and I might say that this product has never broken my skin out.. so I kept it for the SPF. I just feel safer for using this spf-moisturizer on my face than other sunscreens. So until I can get something more natural, this product will stay in my beach bag.
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
I use this after every shower or when I wash my face and it keeps my face moisturized. The only downfall is that it makes your face oily after you put it on, but to me that's not too big of a deal since I'm usually going to sleep after use. It also burns if you get it too close to your eyes
Alicia H.
I originally tried this moisturizer to help with my skin redness. Most moisturizer has a tendency to break me out, and unfortunately, this one did break me out after about a month of use. I love how it reduced redness on my face, but it would leave my skin feeling really oily and it would break my out on my cheeks and forehead. It appeared to make my pores more clogged up as well.

I ended up giving this one to my boyfriend, who uses it daily and absolutely love it as it doesn't flare up his eczema! It's worth a try for anyone, but for me personally, it just didn't work out.
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this moisturizer good to apply before makeup? Is it too oily?
Miranda G.
Houston , TX
I have very sensitive dry skin & it will normally break out with anything that has spf in it but I use the Aveeno ultra calming makeup removing wipes & I was wondering if this was just as good. Has anyone with sensitive dry skin tried this? & if so, does it make your skin create a sort of oil after wearing all day?
Brandi B.
I have very dry skin , how well does this work ? And is it oily after application
Angelica F.
I have this product and it says hypoallergenic( won't get allergies) but I got an allergy reaction cause I'm allergic to sunscreen except for mineral sunscreen. I still got an allergy from this product even though it says hypoallergenic. Do you guys recommend me anything that is a mineral sunscreen for the face and body. Please answer ✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼