BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15

by Aveeno

For sensitive skin, nothing’s more important than balance. That’s where this ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer comes in. Be prepared to glow with our exclusive CALMING FEVERFEW® formula, clinically proven to rebalance and soothe irritated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, you’ll see reduced redness in as little as one week. Visibly reduces redness. Soothes irritated or sensitive skin. Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection. Oil-free. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 ?hi everyone anyone use this one any good please. I have sensitive and dry skin.
Is this just a moisturizer or is it basically a sunscreen ?
Do Aveeno Extra calming products sooth skin better than others?Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15
Start your review of Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...washing my face. I have tried millions of different things for my ultra sensitive skin and found nothing that worked until this. Great product for sensitive dry skin!in reviews
Love love love this product. Use it everyday! Cleared up my dry skin! in reviews
...overpowering given that it's being put directly on your face. As for the moisturizing aspect, it does exactly what it says. It calms my red and irritated face and acne, as well as moisturizes any dry parts on my face. I have combination skin, and this product never makes my face greasy or oily, and it does a perfect job moisturizing the areas that need it most (around mouth and nose). It has SPF so it's perfect to wear in the summer to protect your skin. It's fairly priced ($12-$15). A must-have for me.in reviews
I find it also works really well with my foundation and the two don't clash at all unlike some moisturizer/foundation combos. in reviews
melani W.
Oak View, CA
Purchased at: Target
Not for sensitive skin !!! Caused a horrible reaction on my face, I'm currently 5 days out from using it 1 hospital visit later and after looking at the reviews I'm not the only one. Usually don't give bad reviews for allergies as it's different for everyone, but after reading reviews and the hypoallergenic label I don't want it to happen to anyone else! Please enjoy the most unflattering selfies I have ever taken.. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this used to be my go to moisturizer. it’s so cheap and soaks into your skin so fast, it’s not heavy whatsoever and is so gentle on the skin. the only problem i have with it is that in the tip of the dispenser, the lotion will dry up and gets icky. it’s easy to clean, but it is an annoyance.
Elizabeth  M.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We keep this on the desk at work and use it before going outside and after cleaning faces if working outside. Instantly refreshes and also has sunscreen for a little protection from wrinkles and damage! @beautyfinds @workflow @summer
Linnette  R.
Santa Ana, CA
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Linnette  R.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Linnette  R.
I got this for my brother because he gets red. His cheeks get even more red once he is in the sun for a while. I tend to use Aveeno more than my brother but he likes the new moisturizer. My brother and I always use moisturizer and the fact that it has SPF is even better. Would definitely recommend this.
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells nice. Thick and creamy but not oily. Gentle to skin. Face is soft and supple after. Hydrating and has sunscreen! First time trying this. Value for money.
Aleah D.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Aleah D.
NO WHITE CAST! love this product, super gentle on the face, it smells so nice and I love that it has sunscreen in it. It doesn’t leave me skin looking oily like other moisturizers I’ve tried before with sunscreen in them. 2nd time purchasing!
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Bekah T.
I have both this and the regular aveeno daily moisturizer on hand to use depending on what my needs are at any given time! This is my go-to when I’m struggling with irritated skin (which is typical for me if I’ve been wearing a lot of makeup). It’s just as good as it’s predecessor with the added benefit of being extra gentle and soothing and it puts well with the cream face wash from this same line. I typically use it before bed after a hot shower but will also apply it during the day if I’m not wearing makeup for the SPF. I don’t love using this under my makeup simply because my foundation doesn’t sit well on top of it throughout the day. Otherwise, I love the price point, the quality, and its performance!
Pens G.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Pens G.
Purchased at: Target
I sometimes have a little redness in my cheeks so I did some research and decided to purchase this moisturizer. I really wanted to love this but I had the opposite reaction to it. The moisturizer is lightweight, a little goes a long way and I like that it has SPF built in, but that’s about it. I do not feel like it helps calm your skin, not a fan of the smell and every time I wear it my eyes start to burn and I can’t wait to wash it off. I’m sure with all the great reviews I have seen, it works for people but unfortunately, for me it’s a miss.
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Kathleen D.
I haven't bought and used any beauty products from the drugstore in a long time, with the exception of some Volum Express mascara by Maybelline. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15. The moisturizer that I have is actually SPF 50, butter otherwise they're the same thing. The moisturizer was extremely soft and silky. It didn't feel greasy whatsoever, which was, another surprise coming from a drugstore beauty product. The skin on my body is very sensitive, and I break out in rashes if I use certain products containingany sort of fragrance, such as laundry detergents, moisturizers, and lotions. That's why I was happy to see that it was fragrance-free and "shown to calm and nurture sensitive skin." I also like that this (any any other) moisturizer contains sunscreen. It is 100% mineral sunscreen, SPF 50, and is also broad spectrum. It was inexpensive, and I highly recommend it if you ever buy a moisturizer from a drugstore. I'm very pleased with this product, and I'm very happy that I bought it and discovered a new favorite! You can't go wrong with this ultra-calming daily moisturizer!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15 Great moisturizer for sensative and dry skin. Lightweight, nice soft smell and just the right about of moisture. It's oil free and very gentle on the skin. Perfect for both my girls who have sensitive skin in certain areas. Good for everyday use. Overall, I really like this moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Agnieszka  C.
Birmingham, West Midlands
il y a un an
Halle P. il y a un an
I like this one. It’s moisturizing on my dry skin and I love the SPF coverage with how often I’m outside. The downside for me is the fragrance, but it’s a small price to pay. I think it’s worth it at the price point!
Jill S.
Chandler, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Andrea H. il y a un an
If within the aveeno family I would say yes it does. I have rosacea & this moisturizer helps my redness calm down.