BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Ult Calm Mst W/Spf Size 4z Ultra-Calming Spf 15 Daily Moisturizer

Aveeno Ult Calm Mst W/Spf Size 4z Aveeno Ultra-Calming Spf 15 Daily Moisturizer

by Aveeno

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer For Sensitive Skin With Broad Spectrum Spf 15, 4 Fl. Oz. (Pack of 3)DetailsAveeno Daily Moisturizer, Ultra-CalmingSPF 15 with UVA/UVB SunscreenOil-FreeNoncomdeogenicHypoallergenicDermatologist TestedIt's...

Does this work well under makeup? Or does it make the products break down faster throughout the day?
Start your review of Aveeno Ult Calm Mst W/Spf Size 4z Aveeno Ultra-Calming Spf 15 Daily Moisturizer!
Allison F.
Let me start off by saying this product is so amazing. i use it for my everyday makeup routine. it protects my face from the sun and it leaves my face moisturized the whole day. its so gentle in my face and i recommend this. it smells so amazing as well.
Zoe M.
White Oak
So gentle on the skin and doesn’t have a awkward feeling afterwards. Makes you feel awake and gives you super smooth skin
Sneha T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very smooth and hydrating. I love that it has sunscreen. I find the formulation very thick and creamy and can sometimes make my face look overly dewy or oily when wearing makeup. It works well on its own or with dryer skin types!
Terri D.
Moose Jaw
Purchased at: Walmart
Good price for this moisturizer, and I know it won't leave my face greasy or oily. I don't break out and still protects.