Aveeno® Therapeutic Shave Gel

This rich, lubricating gel is uniquely formulated with no added fragrance, so it’s ideal for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that's prone to razor bumps. Its therapeutic formula provides a close, smooth shave with less irritation and with protection against razor burn, nicks and cuts. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe skin, while a special blend of moisturizing lubricants helps to moisturize skin and reduce dryness.

I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love aveno anyway but I'm thinking this may be good and rich on the skin ?!
I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?
Does this lather like regular shave gel?
Start your review of Aveeno® Therapeutic Shave Gel!
Kingsport
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely LOVE this product. It lathers up so nicely and feels great applied to the face before shaving. It also provides a nice, clean shave. This has no added fragrance, which is great but for some reason it has a cherry scent to it? I don’t mind the scent at all and actually find it very nice. I find that a lot of other men’s shaving creams and gels have a lot of added fragrance and irritants supposed to give off a “cooling” effect and I’m so glad this does not have that. I would definitely repurchase this.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the very best shave product. I have very sensitive skin, but due to having dark hair and pale skin that grows fast, I have to shave everyday. Other shave products I tried made my skin itchy and even cause bumps, but Aveeno one is so gentle! I have no more razor burns, bumps or cuts! It leaves my super sensitive skin very smooth! Simply the best shave gel ever. My ex-bf is prone to razor cuts, and when I switched his shave gel from Gilette to Aveeno, he even noticed that he gets way less razor troubles.
Victorville, CA
Aveeno® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Billy M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always been a fan of Aveeno and since puberty hit me, I’ve grown a bread and mustache and my first company to go to was Aveeno. This shave gel is absolutely amazing and affordable, it last for a long time also! It is effective and doesn’t leave no razor bumps and smooths my skin for a clean cut for my razor. Would recommend!
Salt Lake City
I have been using Aveeno’s shaving cream for years. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin and I find this is the only shaving cream that doesn’t cause irritation due to scent. I also like the lather of the foam - it’s not super thin like some other products I’ve tried. It’s also hydrating enough that I don’t always necessarily need to use lotion afterward which is a serious win for dry sensitive skin.
Rockwell
I feel that this brand keeps my legs smooth after having shaved! It is very easy to apply and I think the only thing I would hope could change is that Aveeno no longer test on animals. I love the products but I usually do not make an exception for those companies that are not cruelty-free. I just have not found another brand that works as well with my skin. The sensitive shave gel is what j use most!
I used to use the regular Aveeno Shaving cream before I discovered this! As someone that gets razor burn and bumps easily, this shave gel is great for reducing that. When I read that claim in the can, I rolled my eyes and decided to try it anyway. If you are prone to razor bumps and burns, this is the perfect shave gel for you, as this shave gel definitely reduces them!
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend uses this on his face cause he really red bumpy irritated skin after shaving especially on his neck n this has helped ALOT. I use this well almost everywhere and its helped. I love this. I do think you could get a bit more product since it's fairly close to $5 a bottle but it works so I'm not gonna stop using it over that.
Henderson , NV
This is my all time favorite drugstore shaving cream, all of Aveeno products are so good, not over fragranced & always leaves you feeling soft. This is so easy to use, I never cut myself or have razor bumps or irrational after using this, it really is a therapeutic shave! I love how smooth my legs feel after using this.
Ryland Hght, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This shave cream and the light blue color one are both very good for razor bumps! Between this and the other one, I def would choose this one over the other but both work amazing! My skin is always super smooth and I don’t get razor bumps when I use this and if I shave correctly and don’t rush. Def recommend.
Pittsburgh
I wish this was available in a different container, but otherwise it does its job. I appreciate that it is unscented, since most shaving cream smells disgusting. It sucks that to get an unscented shaving cream at the store costs $1 more than a scented one. I used this for a couple years but am trying out new options.