AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel

by Aveeno

#7 in Shaving Cream

Nourish and protect skin as you shave Oatmeal, Vitamin E and moisturizing lubricants come together in this rich shave gel to protect skin that’s prone to razor bumps. The lubricating formula helps moisturize skin ensuring a close, smooth shave without nicks and cuts. After each shave, dry skin will be hydrated and soothed. Available in 7 Oz. Therapeutic shave gel with no added fragrance Made with moisturizing lubricants, Vitamin E and oat Formulated for dry, sensitive skin

HooW does this compare to eos?
I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love aveno anyway but I'm thinking this may be good and rich on the skin ?!
I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?
Start your review of AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,156 reviews
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Keara J.
First time seeing this , purchased and it works great on me! Leaves my legs smooth and soft as ever! I’d recommend. #shavegel
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Alex P.
Purchased at: Walmart
As someone who has strawberry skin and ultra sensitive skin ... this shaving cream is a must. I do love fragrance stuff but it doesn’t have a fragrance so that’s the only reason for 4 starts lol!! Anyways, it doesn’t create bumps & it is soooo soft!!! #aveeno #shavegel
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Target
This shaving gel is an absolute must have for me. I am prone to in grown hairs following a close shave, and this is the only gel that works for me. I love how soft and smooth my skin is after using it as well. An absolutely must have and well worth the price!
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Product Mom D.
My son is picky when it comes to his skin. He has A Topic Dermititis and highly recommends this product for sensitive skin users. Very affordable.
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Orlando M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always been a fan of Aveeno and since puberty hit me, I’ve grown a bread and mustache and my first company to go to was Aveeno. This shave gel is absolutely amazing and affordable, it last for a long time also! It is effective and doesn’t leave no razor bumps and smooths my skin for a clean cut for my razor. Would recommend!
Mia P.
Clayton, NC
aveeno has such amazing ingredients so i can always trust this brand. does not leave me with any razor bumbs or cuts. i have sensitive skin so thats a plus for anyone that does
Lucia J.
Rockville, MD
As a female, a friend once told me that men's shaving creams work better because they're designed for men's faces. I don't know if that's true, but this shaving cream really does work for more than your face.
Liztracy S.
Roslindale, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are one of the people who when you epilate you get welts on your body, I recommend this shave gel.
Amanda D.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I have very sensitive skin and am prone to razor bumps. I was told by many doctors/dermatologists to use a sensitive skin shaving cream. I did a lot of research on what my best (on a budget) option would be and this kept popping up. I ordered a 2 pack on amazon, and let me tell you it is a bang for your buck. I now have minimal razor bumps and my skin feels so smooth after shaving. Plus: it also smells AMAZING!
Addison S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Addison S.
AVEENO® Therapeutic Shave Gel uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my husband's favorite shaving gel. It actually foams up. It doesn't remain in gel form. It doesn't foam up the way a foaming liquid handwash does (light and airy), but it does foam up the way traditional shaving cream in a can foams up (thick and creamy). It's funny, there's a sensitive skin version of this, or there was a while ago, but this original is way better for sensitive skin types because this one is virtually fragrance-free and very gentle. The sky blue-capped bottle for sensitive skin has a strong fragrance, or it did when we purchased it many, many years ago. My husband ended up going back to this one and has continued purchasing it for the past ten years. Highly recommended if you have shaving sensitivities or are prone to razor burn. Only $3.99 for this size can at Target.