BY AVEENO #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

This rich, lubricating gel is uniquely formulated with no added fragrance, so it’s ideal for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that's prone to razor bumps. Its therapeutic formula provides a close, smooth shave with less irritation and with protection against razor burn, nicks and cuts. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe skin, while a special blend of moisturizing lubricants helps to moisturize skin and reduce dryness.

• I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love...1 Answers
  • I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?2 Answers
  • Does this lather like regular shave gel?6 Answers
Edward O.
This product is great for those who do not want ingrown hairs and is also perfect for those with sensitive skin. I really like how this product is a gel but upon lathering on your face becomes foam. It allows me to have a close shave and the no added fragrance is good for preventing breakouts. After each shave, my skin is very smooth and feels moisturized. It is also really inexpensive so I highly recommend!
Shanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite shave gel. I have eczema and find that it’s easy to get razor burn and knicks. This stuff works so well, that I don’t have to worry with that as often. I also feel as though the oatmeal helps calm my skin. I’ll definitely repurchase. Another plus- the bottom of the can is rust proof so that you won’t get that grimy ring on your bath tub rim. Con-price. It’s more expensive than other drugstore brands, but still affordable.
Escarlet P.
I love Aveeno products and this is the first shaving cream I tried and of course, I love it!!! I am not a big fan of shaving cream, but I will definitely repurchase this shaving cream since it does a wonderful job.
Asya E.
This is a very good shaving gel. It helps prevent razor bumps and it smoothes dry skin. One thing that I like about this is that a small amount can go a long way. Just put a small amount in your hand, spread it over whatever area your shaving and it foams up.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Therapeutic shaving creams is one of my favorites. I ended up stealing this from my brother when we visiting my mom lol! It great if you have sensitive skin and easily get razor burns/bumps. It minimizes my razor burn and leaves my skins soft. It doesn’t have a scent and doesn’t leave a residue in the shower.
Monica G.
Highly recommend this product. I find that even my family has gotten in the habit of buying this brand as well. It leaves you very moisturized and works great. A little goes a long way with this one as well. It's also affordable so buy it if you get the chance.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I am a huge fan of this shaving cream. It has a light almondy scent. Nothing too strong which I appreciate. It is great for getting a smooth shave and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. It also is a little bit moisturizing which helps prevent ingrown hair.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I always repurchase this! It is great for my sensitive skin and I never experience any irritation or nicks when I use this shaving cream. The fragrance is light and not overwhelming. It creates a good thick layer and is perfect for me!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I have ridiculous sensitive skin on my legs and Aveeno is the only brand I can use for shaving cream. It’s the only one that doesn’t not break my out in horrible rashes, so anything that’s able to do that gets an A+++ in my book!
Holden W.
I love this shaving cream. It really lubricates your razor preventing any nicks and it leaves your skin so soft and smelling amazing. I also like that it is pretty natural rather than all chemicals. I would recommend it to others.
Ashley O.
Does this lather like regular shave gel?
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love aveno anyway but I'm thinking this may be good and rich on the skin ?!