BY AVEENO #27 in Shaving Creams & Gels

This rich, lubricating gel is uniquely formulated with no added fragrance, so it’s ideal for sensitive or irritated skin and skin that's prone to razor bumps. Its therapeutic formula provides a close, smooth shave with less irritation and with protection against razor burn, nicks and cuts. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe skin, while a special blend of moisturizing lubricants helps to moisturize skin and reduce dryness.

• I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ...2 Answers
  • I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?2 Answers
  • Does this lather like regular shave gel?7 Answers
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this for my big boy and it’s great. This comes with natural colloidal oatmeal for sensitive skin. Helps prevent razor bumps and ingrown hair. Very affordable price and very easy to apply. Recommend to someone with sensitive skin.
Edward O.
This product is great for those who do not want ingrown hairs and is also perfect for those with sensitive skin. I really like how this product is a gel but upon lathering on your face becomes foam. It allows me to have a close shave and the no added fragrance is good for preventing breakouts. After each shave, my skin is very smooth and feels moisturized. It is also really inexpensive so I highly recommend!
Blair N.
I got this because I wanted something that would keep away razor burn/bumps and to limit how many times I nicked myself. My skin is very dry and sensitive so I also wanted it to moisturize without clogging the razor. This gel works best if you really lather it, it doesn't clog at all. It helped reduce the number of nicks only minimally. I also have still gotten bumps/razor burn, but to a less severe extent. Bottom line-- It works, I would recommend it; but it didn't exceed my expectations. I'd probably buy it again, but I will still look for a product that has a greater impact on reducing razor burn/bumps/nicks.
Asya E.
This is a very good shaving gel. It helps prevent razor bumps and it smoothes dry skin. One thing that I like about this is that a small amount can go a long way. Just put a small amount in your hand, spread it over whatever area your shaving and it foams up.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Really liked the way it made my skin soft I didn’t have any redness after I used this product it smelled great and really made a difference I could tell I would really recommend you give it a shot if your looking for a new product like this
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Therapeutic shaving creams is one of my favorites. I ended up stealing this from my brother when we visiting my mom lol! It great if you have sensitive skin and easily get razor burns/bumps. It minimizes my razor burn and leaves my skins soft. It doesn’t have a scent and doesn’t leave a residue in the shower.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I developed eczema on my legs about 10 years ago. After changing razors and shave gels, I finally stumbled upon this. No more issues with eczema! I can shave my legs without irritation. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin or experiences any issues when shaving. Great product!
Escarlet P.
I love Aveeno products and this is the first shaving cream I tried and of course, I love it!!! I am not a big fan of shaving cream, but I will definitely repurchase this shaving cream since it does a wonderful job.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Highly recommend this product. I find that even my family has gotten in the habit of buying this brand as well. It leaves you very moisturized and works great. A little goes a long way with this one as well. It's also affordable so buy it if you get the chance.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I am a huge fan of this shaving cream. It has a light almondy scent. Nothing too strong which I appreciate. It is great for getting a smooth shave and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. It also is a little bit moisturizing which helps prevent ingrown hair.
Ashley O.
Does this lather like regular shave gel?
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never tried this or heard of it. Where can I buy?
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
I see a lot of you-tubers loving this .. is it worth it ! I love aveno anyway but I'm thinking this may be good and rich on the skin ?!