BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love to use this lotion at night after a nice bath :) it makes my skin soft and is relaxing. Great scent and texture!
Samantha H.
I use this at all times, whenever I feel my face is a bit dry and whenever my fiancé gives in to giving me a massage...
Lilian H.
Austin
En especial Me gusta mucho esta Marca deja la piel muy suave y con buen olor además de estar muy hidratada espectacular
Corsica F.
Tooooo sticky I'm not a huge fan of this lotion it's kinda tacky and gross after using it I feel unclean. Sorrynotsorry
Jasmine I.
Berwyn, IL
My favorite lotion I use it every day, the scent is nice the texture isn't greasy or heavy and it moisturizers nicely.
Demeshia J.
El Cajon, CA
Feels good on the skin. Cooling & refreshing. Helps rough, dry skin. Good for itchy skin. Also, good for extra dry skin
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smelll!! Wow. This scent has such a calming lavender scent. I like to pair with a relaxing bath for a home spa day.
Brianna H.
Browns Mills
I somewhat like this product but I'm not in love with the smell. My family usually buys it from Walmart which is cheap
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this after a long day, and my kids love it too. I can actually see my daughter with sensory issues calming down
Ronda W.
Saint Petersburg
I'm personally full of stress and Aveeno so when I realized they had a stress relief lotion it was my first purchase.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?