BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Ruby O.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite thing to come home to and unwind. Lets me relax after a shower and feel perfect. I do love that it is not so oily.
Jade E.
Chicopee, MA
I love this it is amazing. It's calming. I use for everyone in my family. Especially for my children. After a bath, before bed.
Angela A.
Elnora, IN
Definitely one of my favorite lotions all the Aveeno lotions are great but I like this one a lot because of the stress relief.
Catherine N.
Athens, Ga
This has such a soothing scent! It keeps my skin hydrated well throughout the day and goes on super smooth with a gentle touch.
Alexandra E.
Great Neck, NY
I have very dry skin and putting this on leaves my skin feeling soft all day long. Apparently it tastes good! My dog loves it.
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
I love Aveeno! Aveeno products are so gentle and not overly fragranced. I love the calming scent of this lotion and the price!
Good body moisturizer it does moisturize, its just not life changing though.
Very light, sinks in well and has a pleasant sent.
Tracey H.
San Luis Obispo
Aveeno works so well for my dry skin! This lavender scent is the best! Literally the smell relaxes me and is a stress reliever
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
Great for moisturizing body during the winter season. I love this because it isn't sticky like some other moisturizing lotions!
Kelsey C.
I use this stuff constantly. The lavender really soothes my skin and calms me. It's moisturizing and stays on for a good while.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?