BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Alisha R.
This is my new favorite lotion. This is the most moisturizing lotion that I've used. I put it on every daily, my face stays soft and moisturized for the entire day. It's nice and thick and spreads well.
Elyse F.
West Seneca
This is the only lotion that makes my skin feel rejuvenated and at the same time doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I have really dry skin and this lotion helps tremendously. Plus the soothing scent of lavender and stress relief is an added bonus.
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
Already love the brand as it goes on and moisturizes with out an oily feeling, then add the fragrance of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang to create the perfect relaxing, after a long day, before bed treatment, to leave you refreshed.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lotion is great for stress relief especially the lavender scent makes it more enjoyable while using this product it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin the scent lasts all day goes on smooth no greasy residue it's my favorite
Denise K.
Prospect, OH
I have been searching for a night time lotion that was gentle yet worked well and this one hits the mark. Great coverage, does not leave me oily and has a very pleasant scent. Highly recommend.
Grace M.
Smell? Absolutely amazing. Feels? So soooooft!! This lotion is so relaxing and helps me go right to sleep. Hands feet heels full body. This lotion has truly helped my skin especially during these winter nights. Aveeno stress relief lavender lotion Jd the way to go.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I liked this lotion while I had it. However: I put it in my backpack and it leaked and got all over the inside of my bag. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
Abby P.
saint louis
This lotion is very moisturizing, but it doesn't feel too thick. The smell is very light and refreshing, and it applies very easily. This will last for months. I always love to apply this lotion when I'm feeling stressed.
Heidi M.
This is a great moisturizer for sensitive skin, it keeps my body moisturizer for a long time as well. Only concern is that it is very sticky right when you put it on, don’t think I would buy again, but I still like it!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I like all of the aveeno lotions but I’m not sure this does much for stress. That didn’t really bother me though as I wasn’t really expecting it to. It’s a nice lotion. Not super lightweight but doesn’t leave a bad residue.
Audrianne' P.
Warner Robins, GA
I've seen great reviews about this product but I'm wondering does it leave your skin dry after application?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
I would like to know is this Aveeno stress relieving moisturizer lotion a great stress reliever does it really work?
Kelsey L.
Mankato , MN
Does this leave a greasy residue??
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this make your skin feel? What does stress relief mean exactly ?
Melissa B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Aveeno Products I can always find this lotion but never the Stress relief body wash or hair product .