BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Alisha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite lotion. This is the most moisturizing lotion that I've used. I put it on every daily, my face stays soft and moisturized for the entire day. It's nice and thick and spreads well.
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Already love the brand as it goes on and moisturizes with out an oily feeling, then add the fragrance of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang to create the perfect relaxing, after a long day, before bed treatment, to leave you refreshed.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is great for stress relief especially the lavender scent makes it more enjoyable while using this product it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin the scent lasts all day goes on smooth no greasy residue it's my favorite
Denise K.
Prospect, OH
I have been searching for a night time lotion that was gentle yet worked well and this one hits the mark. Great coverage, does not leave me oily and has a very pleasant scent. Highly recommend.
Grace M.
Smell? Absolutely amazing. Feels? So soooooft!! This lotion is so relaxing and helps me go right to sleep. Hands feet heels full body. This lotion has truly helped my skin especially during these winter nights. Aveeno stress relief lavender lotion Jd the way to go.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I liked this lotion while I had it. However: I put it in my backpack and it leaked and got all over the inside of my bag. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this lotion after a shower. Relieves dry skin. I have allergy prone skin and this lotions is very soothing. Calming lavender and chamomile smell. My everyday go to lotion to stay moisturized.
Heidi M.
This is a great moisturizer for sensitive skin, it keeps my body moisturizer for a long time as well. Only concern is that it is very sticky right when you put it on, don’t think I would buy again, but I still like it!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I like all of the aveeno lotions but I’m not sure this does much for stress. That didn’t really bother me though as I wasn’t really expecting it to. It’s a nice lotion. Not super lightweight but doesn’t leave a bad residue.
Kimberly A.
Springdale
I love this moisturizer, it keeps my skin so hydrated, while also calming me down after a toughening day. It is long lasting and it is gentle to the skin, it is affordable, I would buy again and I 100% recommend!!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?