BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Deana H.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Aveeno stress moisturizer helps makes your skin feel and look radiatiant . Relives all the stress you put on your skin everyday .
Lissete V.
Doral, FL
I really love Aveeno! All these products moisturize really well my body and face skin, i recommended this specific product a 100%!
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ
I use the aveeno baby lotion. Blue on the bottles. Works great for me! Just picked this one cause they don't have the one I use 😜
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
A true hidden gem. Apply after every shower or when you awaken for the day and the leaves the body with a sensation of greatness!
Samantha a.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this lotion I use it all the time it's my go to loiton makes my skin feel great without leaving me feel oily
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Feels good after applying does relax the body smells nice leaves skin felling soft it is very moisturizing and good for dry skin.
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
I used this after every bath. Keeps my skin moisturized and isn't too heavy. It absorbs into the skin quickly and smells lovely.
Ashley W.
I love this product, it works really well for my skin. I sometimes break out when using other products and with this one I don't.
Eleys G.
Niles, IL
I bought this because I love the facial moisturizer but it just wasn't the same. I felt like it left a weird residue on my skin.
Julie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like Aveeno lotions it helps wit my dry sensitive skin.
I've used it for a long time and now my boyfriend loves it too.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?