BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Deana H.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Aveeno stress moisturizer helps makes your skin feel and look radiatiant . Relives all the stress you put on your skin everyday .
Bing Qian T.
It smell very nice, and it doesn't feel oil or greasy. Love Aveeno as always. But I don't know what does it mean relieves stress?
Khanh N.
Irving, TX
This lotion is pretty good! It provides moisture for about 1 or 2 hours. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I recommend it!
Eleys G.
Niles, IL
I bought this because I love the facial moisturizer but it just wasn't the same. I felt like it left a weird residue on my skin.
Heather H.
Love this lotion so much! So nice as calming and great for my sensitive skin! I use aveneno baby product's for my child as well!
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
I used this after every bath. Keeps my skin moisturized and isn't too heavy. It absorbs into the skin quickly and smells lovely.
Meghan F.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells great and leaves skin soft and smooth. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Good product, would definitely recommend.
Lissete V.
Doral, FL
I really love Aveeno! All these products moisturize really well my body and face skin, i recommended this specific product a 100%!
Mayra M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this for the longest and i must say i love it ! If you're looking for a good moisturizer you need thiss in your life !
Briana B.
Great lotion, leaves my skin feeling soft. I would recommend for those with dry skin. It has a light smell and its long lasting.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?