BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Marie A.
La Mesa, NM
I really like this moisturizing lotion. Live in NM and the weather can dry my skin. This always help me keep soft and moisturized skin.
Megha P.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is the ONLY lotion that I like to use! Not only does it smell great but it also doesn't leave my skin feeling "sticky" afterwards.
Lucy L.
Dickson City Pennsylvania
Purchased at: Target
this lotion is very moisturizing and the smell IS veey calming. the packaging is also nice because the lotion doesnt dry up in the pump
Manal R.
Niles, IL
It leaves my skin smooth and feeling great! I definitely recommend it! I use it every night and it gets me to have a great night sleep.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
It Really works for me. I love it. Doesn't smell bad, texture is creamy and nice. I would recommend purchasing and trying for yourself.
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion is very moisturizing. It helps heal dry skin and makes my arms and hands feel moisturizer without feeling greasy or sticky.
Heaven A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the lotion, it keeps like leg moisturized and looking healthy but i don't like using it in the summer, it sweats off like crazy!
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Muy buena crema es la que u liza mi esposo por qué tiene la piel muy delicada y es ta crema la que lo ayuda a prevenir la resequedad.
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Very calming scent of this lotion, I love the scent it gives my body when I apply it. Very moisturising good for the winter dry skin
Claudia W.
This has always been my go to shampoo because it leaves my skin moisturized, the lotion smells nice and it's at an affordable price.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?