BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
This is by far one of the best lotions I have ever used. I'm not sure if it really relief stress but I sure do feel better after using it.
Allison W.
Childersburg, AL
This stuff is great lotion and smells nice but I wouldn't say that it actually is stress relieving. Still a great scented lotion, though!
Maria H.
Bronx, NY
Its okay. Leaves my skin soft but i have to keep applying every 4 hours nd it feels better at night cause i don't have to worry if I'm ashy
Shakira V.
Very good and hydrating lotion the bottle lasts a long time it smells great and not too strong of a scent. Lasts pretty long on the skin
Sam D.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell of this lotion and it's not too greasy. I have other lotions that are less greasy, but I really love the smell of this one
Rosanna P.
Newark, NJ
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it after every shower and it truly leaves my body feeling soft and I can feel it nurushibg my skin.
Aundrea D.
Rialto, CA
I love the smell in this. Its not too overpowering and the lotion moisturizes without leaving a greasy finish on the skin. Great product.
Lindsay I.
Ferndale , Wa
This is a great lotion! Super moisturizing and great for my sensitive skin. I tend to break out when I use moisturizer but not this one!
Caroline R.
Canton, GA
I love this lotion so much. This lotions odor is not strong at all but has a tiny bit of smell. Very light weight! Awesome for every day!
Eve W.
Louise, TX
Aveeno active naturals stress relief moisturizing lotion is one of the lotions I used on a daily basis, any aveeno lotion is my favorite!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?