BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the smell of this lotion. The lavender scent is not too much. This lotion leaves my skin really soft. Highly recommend this.
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
this is a great lotion for me I love it and I'm always buying it I do recommend this one to it's not even greasy at all like other lotions
Emma P.
Ocala, FL
Really great on my sensitive skin, I was really worried it would leave my skin feeling greasy but it didn't which was a pleasant surprised
Jessica L.
I love this lotion, it makes my skin so soft without the greasy feel, the scent is defiantly a stress reliever. Wish they made home scents!
Taegan S.
This works okay as a lotion, but I really don't like the scent. It is overpowering lavender, so much so that it is not calming or relaxing.
Nicole P.
Minneola, FL
#1 lotion in my book for sensitive skin. Use it daily. The mild scent is calming and makes me feel fresh all day. Not heavy at all or oily
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love this lotion. It's great to put on at night before going to sleep. I feel the scent is very calming and helps me fall asleep quickly.
Rebekkah B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does such a good job of moisturizing for a LONG time without being oily. It smells like the body wash and I love using them both together.
Sandra C.
San Jose, CA
Smells great and work wonders during the cold and wet time of the year , leaves a nice softness to your skin making you feel just refreshed
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for after a bath has a light sweet smelling sent that not too overbearing and great for your skin totally recommend it not too pricey
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?