BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
julfal42 F.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for sensitive skin or skins that tend to get irritated easily.

Didn't irritate my eczema, and quickly absorbed into my skin.

Great amount for the price, also great for tattoos.

I'd recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or having issues with their eczema.
Alexandra L.
San Diego
I absolutely love this lotion! Aveeno lavender is super moisturizing and sets into the skin very well. I apply this all over my body when I get out of the shower. The smell is relaxing and subtle so perfumes can be worn with it. Great price point for such an amazing product. I am currently on my 3rd bottle!
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so nice and works so well! I love aveeno products and especially with holiday season and the stress that comes with it and finals, this is very soothing and makes my skin very soft and moisturized!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I get really really bad headaches and when I get them I love to rub some of this of my neck and the lavender scent really does calm me. It's great to apply right before bed. I love it and would buy again.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the scent of this lotion! It's very relaxing and smells amazing! It's more moisturizing than other lotions I have tried. Very affordable and lasts a good amount of time! I would recommend and I have repurchased multiple times before.
Victoria N.
Pittsburgh
I have sensitive skin and it’s very dry in the winter I was so irritated and itchy and nothing was working! My dermatologist recommend to try this because it works and was not so expensive for myself! It did wonders and now that’s all I ever use! So light weight
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a nice scented, refreshing lotion. It doesn't have an overbearing scent that you can't handle it but nice enough to spruce up your lotion routine. Nice affordable price and one bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin finally looking for something scented.
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Esta crema hidratante es buenísima! Cuando la aplicas sobre la piel sientes frescor y suavidad. Sientes al instante como tu piel comienza a hidratarse y se siente muy suave. El olor es muy rico y sientes que te da una sensación de relajación.
Elyse F.
West Seneca
This is the only lotion that makes my skin feel rejuvenated and at the same time doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I have really dry skin and this lotion helps tremendously. Plus the soothing scent of lavender and stress relief is an added bonus.
Alisha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite lotion. This is the most moisturizing lotion that I've used. I put it on every daily, my face stays soft and moisturized for the entire day. It's nice and thick and spreads well.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?