BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Veronica D.
High Point, NC
I fell in love with this lotion when I tried it. It's so mousturizing and I really felt like it just calmed me down and took some stress away
Vanessa G.
Warwick, RI
One of my favorites lotions I love the smell and the way it leaves my skins.. doesn't leave it oily or sticky like other lotions. amazing !!
Tiffany R.
Love love love this lotion. Especially the Lavender scented one. It definitely helps me sleep better at night when I apply it after a shower.
Madolyn M.
Savage, MN
You can't go wrong with Aveeno lotion! My skin has resisted cracking during the cold temperatures from the use of their moisturizing lotion.
Chelsea E.
Millville, NJ
Absolutely love this product! I use it every night after my shower and soothes my skin. It also doesn't have a greasy feel to it afterwards!
Melissa E.
Chester, MA
Decent for a lotion, not too greasy or oily, not drying. Not sure how it actually works on the "stress". but it is a good enough moisturizer
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
It absorbed rather quickly and didn't leave a greasy film behind. It also didn't cause my sensitive skin to break out, which is a major plus.
Stephanie W.
Parkers Pr, MN
I reall liked this product. I have really dry, sensitive skin and this helped immensely. I also did not have a reaction to it which is great.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
Smooth moisturizer, love using this all the time, not sure if about the stress relief but I guess it's makes my skin feel better so it helps
Maria R.
Palmdale, CA
This moisturizing lotion has all the moisturizing power of all Aveeno brand Lotions but with the added help of a very calming relaxing scent.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?