BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
I love this lotion. The scent isn't too string. This lotion lasts a long time, and a little goes a long way, you really don't need much at all.
Calder W.
Ann Arbor, MI
It smells really good and feels moisturizing but can feel sort of sticky and tacky sometimes until it dries, probably because of its thickness.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
This lotion goes in smooth and the smell is very relaxing, a little bit strong but that's the stress relief part. It is non gressy and rubs in.
Amy M.
Love the light smell of this. It's light enough to still be able to add another fragrance. It applies smooth and evenly and softens skin well.
KT R.
This isn't greasy and has a nice smell. It moisturizes for a few minutes but as soon as it dries, it looks like I didn't even put an lotion on.
Brooke A.
Heber Springs, AR
Love, love, love! I have problems winding down as night and thus lotion it's Louie magic! It also moisterizes without leaving a greasy feeling.
Rose G.
Sacramento , CA
I love this lotion! It hydrates my skin very well. It isn't greasy feeling. My skin does not feel greasy after I use it. Which I totally love!
Calista G.
Eugene , OR
I use this every night before bed and I love it! My skin always feels soft but not greasy. It smells nice and helps me unwind from a long day.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite body lotion by Aveeno. It smells amazing.. It has a light relaxing floral scent and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized.
Laura G.
Richmond, VA
Leaves my skin super smooth! My skin is really dry so some lotions don't do anything for me but this is one of a few that will hydrate my skin!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?